export csv and pdf: stranges things

MILORD65

I have an intranet site with multiple export functions on fabrik malfunctioning.
I have a list that I have the ability to filter fields with multi-select filters.
Today I updated fabrik on github:
If after one or more multi-select filter I make a pdf export it work correctly and I only get the filtered records.
If I try a pdf export after a csv export I get all records from the last page of the non-filtered list (50 records) and not only the filtered records.
If I try a csv export of the same filtered list I get all records of the list despite the setting in the parameter list to take account of filters in the csv export.
Finally, if I try with only one filter value in multi-select filter, also I get all records in the CSV export.
I do not understand at all what happens, these are strange things.
Can you help me ?

JP

Thank you for your quick reply Troester.
I'll try to explain: The filtered fields are database join elements. In the list view settings of these elements, in Filters, the filter type is "multi-select list".
Then in the settings of the list in Details> Filters, Filter Trigger is "Submit button" and Filters is "Above (toggleable)".
When I talk about "multi-select filter" so it is rather database join elements the filter type is "multi-select list".
I don't know if I'm clear?
Thank you for your help.

There are some known issues with filtering and CSV export. I'll be working on them at some point soon.

-- hugh

If I set the types of filter dropdown instead of multi-select list the problem is the same for the filters in the list. However, for advanced search pdf and csv extraction are working.
This is not necessarily the setting to multi-select list that causes the error but rather the filters on the list.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back