I have 30 checkboxes. is there a better way than using the checkboxes plugin

Basdub

Hi, I have about 30 checkboxes in one group. I was planning on having a boolean field for each of them and create an element for each and hopefully add the select all/none functionality.

The checkbox plugin ask me to enter the values and labels one after the other. Is there a better way to do this. Or along the lines of what I was expecting. I could create a yesno plugin for all of them but was really looking forward to a checkbox.

Is there a plugin I've overlooked that would help me with that.

My plan was to have another table one-to-one with user that would have a boolean field tinyint with a 0/1 for each label/elements. Is it achievable?

Looks promising. Thanks.
If I want to filter the values based on another field called groupname for example and i have 3 different groups, Would I have to create 3 distinct elements with a different filter value?

It looks similar has having 3 tables with the different group in them and not using filters.

Another question that comes to mind is how do i control the layout of all my checkboxes. I have my own bootstrap template version where I layout every control. Can that be done with this plugin. Maybe I would need to modify the rendering js file.

I think I'll stick with the checkbox and add all the options directly in the database using the array format. It'll save me 2 tables. Not a big deal but it looks neat.

I really like the idea of n-n relations using only one field.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back