List loading extremely slow when with join applied

I just downloaded a few of those cv files, and tested here ... works fine. I deleted rowid 1 from the list, using the normal delete row ("Excluir") button from the actions dropdown , and CV-CANDID1CAT11.pdf got deleted. I stepped through the code in the debugger, and Fabrik is doing everything it should, and calls JFile::delete() on that path.

Have a look in your J! error log (logs/error.log) and see if it's logging an error. It should, if the unlink() fails.

-- hugh

Have a look in your J! error log (logs/error.log) and see if it's logging an error. It should, if the unlink() fails
I'll try to do that and do some more tests.

For now I just want to thank you for your help. I'll wait for the invoice... Is it possible to include my Portuguese company fiscal number in the Fabric billing invoice?

OK, I'll get Robbie to send you an invoice. She'll be in touch about whatever tax id's you need on the invoice.

-- hugh

OK. Let me know if you need any additional help with the file deletion thing. I'm confident Fabrik is behaving as it should, and we're calling the built in J! JFile API to do it (which in turn does just a straight forward PHP unlink() on the file) so it's a case of figuring out why the files can't be deleted .

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back