Navigation doesn't work on embedded, grouped lists

DLayman

Earlier I posted a question about an embedded list where the navigation links didn't work.

When I click on the navigation links, (any page numbers, next, previous, start or end) all I get is the loading circle and a faded image of the compressed group headings. Nobody really had an answer but now I have new information.

This only happens when the embedded list is grouped and still only in the front-end.

Any ideas?

I could make another list on the same table, then ungroup and embed the filtered list, but still can't figure out why it won't work in this configuration.

If by "embedded" you mean using the content plugin, I saw the same thing a few weeks back I was using the content plugin to grab a variable passed in the URL, but ditched it in favor of a non-content plugin (regular list/from) based solution using a cookie instead. Not using the plugin requires maintaining to copies of the list and form for me (one "normal" and one with the variable), but it meets my needs and allows me to keep the groups, which I need. I could not figure out another way around the problem. If you happen to please let us know! Sorry I don't have a magic wand for this one!

Thanks,
Dale

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back