• Payment Plugins Poll

We need your feedback on the need for updated payment plugins. Please go here and give us your feedback.

• Joomla 5.1

For running J!5.1 you must install Fabrik 4.1
    See also Announcements

• Subscription and download (Fabrik 4.1 for J!4.2+ and J!5.1) are working now

See Announcement
    Please post subscription questions and issues here

We have resolved the issue with the J! updater and this will be fixed in the next release.

populate repeat group from table

maxxxweb

Hi all, I have two joined tables and the second table has a repeating group. I would like to preload the table data into the repeating group of the form. I thought of modifying the form template, the "default_repeatgroup_table" file, creating a query that populates the repeated group. I have the problem of populating when there are multiple rows in the table why should I create as many repeating groups as there are rows in the query.
Can anyone show me a way?
Thank you

Thanks for the reply.
The repeating group not of the same module but of a joined module. The xx_repeat table was not created and therefore I don't have the parent_id. I keep looking for a solution.
Thank you

If you have a (correct) Fabrik join you have the parent id: it's your foreign key element.
But in this case the repeat group would populate automatically.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

I tried but the repeating group loads fine. If I have a repeating group with multiple records, only the last record is loaded.
I'm looking for a code example to try.
Thank you

Members online

No members online now.
Back