prefilter again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT after saving form a list's prefilter for the element react so, as there is not 1 as Value - and users cannot see new record (#30) in a list here http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/f...py-marketplace. At the backend I see label "????? ? ??????????" for this element, which is a label for 0 Value. So, smth doesn't work correctly within your coding, please, correct it ASAP.
This should be fixed now it git hub, I'm not sure where you are with being up to date with that so I have not altered your site in case you wanted to make a back up first.
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/issues/542

one more example. I made new list #31, which is one more copy of list 19. It should show the rest part of records. For example, list 19 show records with dates "Greater Than or Equals" to the current AND with Value 1 in element 288. So list 31 should show records with dates "Less" to the current OR with Value 0 in element 288. So record 33 has Value 0 and should be shown in list 31 here http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/o...uests-for-help, but it is not.
So I presume this is related to the issue I just fixed, in that records were created without the default value being applied.

If you open phpmyadmin and look at the table for fab_zayavka_new2 you will see that there are several records where the value of 'zayavka_status' is null.

I think this is due to the issue of the default not being set.

So, presuming these NULL values should be 1, the default setting you have assigned in element id 288 then you should run this SQL query in phpmyadmin:

Code:
UPDATE fab_zayavka_new2 SET [URL="https://msk148.komtet.ru:8443/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/sql.php?db=vadimge10_dobrochynorg&table=fab_zayavka_new2&token=e3e02bc4a0984fa367f6e6ca34bfcb6b&sql_query=SELECT+%2A+FROM+%60fab_zayavka_new2%60+ORDER+BY+%60fab_zayavka_new2%60.%60zayavka_status%60+ASC&phpMyAdmin=dc44fec6199293ef0a5375d0bedb3d834a831383"]zayavka_status[/URL] = 1 WHERE  [URL="https://msk148.komtet.ru:8443/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/sql.php?db=vadimge10_dobrochynorg&table=fab_zayavka_new2&token=e3e02bc4a0984fa367f6e6ca34bfcb6b&sql_query=SELECT+%2A+FROM+%60fab_zayavka_new2%60+ORDER+BY+%60fab_zayavka_new2%60.%60zayavka_status%60+ASC&phpMyAdmin=dc44fec6199293ef0a5375d0bedb3d834a831383"]zayavka_status[/URL] IS NULL

Rob, cheesegrits, I've already waist second week within threads with your bugs. I understand that you are very busy, but it shouldn't be my problem at least with my subscription period here. I think it'll be honest to continue for 2 weeks.
We've been working on this issue, I don't think considering the effort and time we have spent helping you that we can afford to give you more time for free.

We've been working on this issue, I don't think considering the effort and time we have spent helping you that we can afford to give you more time for free.
I used instruments of Fabrik, and received incorrect results. It was not problem of my incorrect using of Fabrik's instruments. So, I have spent helping you to fix your bug as volunteer. I don't need extra time for free, I asked you to return my time for Silver Support subscription, which I cannot use till you fix your bug.

According rest of your text - I don't need in details, please, let me know simply like "We correct it, everything is OK, you may continue without these problems".

I did github just now and checked - I still have problems with prefiltering((.

You may test this example
1) Login at front-end as testing here http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/dobrochyn/2012-08-04-18-30-34/2012-07-09-19-39-28.
2) go to http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/id-request and you'll see record with #54;
3) check prefilters for this list #27. You'll see Not Equal to 1 for element 281 ?????????????.
4) element 281 for record 54 is equal 1, so it shouldn't be visible at step 2. But it is visible as you see.
What is the problem?

I can continue checking tomorrow, hope you'll fix this one till I find other bugs.

According rest of your text - I don't need in details, please, let me know simply like "We correct it, everything is OK, you may continue without these problems".
Honestly I'm only trying two things here:

1) To confirm that what I suggest is the correct thing to do - could you confirm that before I change things?

2) To help you learn about things, 'give a man a fish and he will eat for one day, give him a net and he can fish forever'
I thought giving you some insight into how to do things might be of use to you, obviously I was wrong!

I suspect this one is also due to needing to check for ["1"] as well as 1.

Vadim, can you look in phpMyAdmin, and see what the actual value for the ????????????? element is in row 54.

For mine and Rob's reference, the current filters are:

Code:
WHERE
    (
        (
            (
                fab_zayavka_new2.zayavka_informed = '1'
                OR
                fab_zayavka_new2.zayavka_informed LIKE '[\"1\"%'
                OR
                fab_zayavka_new2.zayavka_informed LIKE '%\"1\"%'
                OR fab_zayavka_new2.zayavka_informed LIKE '%\"1\"]'
            )
            AND
            fab_zayavka_new2.zayavka_admin_agree <> '1'
        )
        AND
        (
            fab_zayavka_new2.zayavka_status = '1'
            OR fab_zayavka_new2.zayavka_status = '[\"1\"]'
        )
        OR
        fab_zayavka_new2.zayavka_date_end >= (CURDATE())
    )

PS, I would check in phpMyAdmin myself, but I'm at the point where I just can't handle the Cyrillic any more. Trying to match what amounts to strings of meaningless symbols in some alien language (?????????????) to the standard ASCII element/field names (status? admin_agree?), is just eating my life up.

-- hugh

I thought giving you some insight into how to do things might be of use to you, obviously I was wrong!
Rob, first of all thank you for your good will. Just please, take in mind, that this question for a long time and unexpected froze my project, and I cannot perceive other efforts than urgent help and quick restore of my project.
In all other periods I really respect your good will, and usually spend more time after your recommendations for development my competence in new sphere. It is simply not good time for learning when I need in urgent help and wait it during third week. Let's do it, and of course I'll come back and will learn how you did it and will use it for similar tasks without disturbing your team

cheesegrits, "row 54" in what file? please give me a step-by-step instruction where to go and how to get info, which you request.

Rob, according your first question - I'm not sure, I should check it again and let you know here ASAP

cheesegrits, "row 54" in what file? please give me a step-by-step instruction where to go and how to get info, which you request.

Never mind. I did it for you. The value is just 1, not ["1"] for that row, although the values are still a mix of the two.

I think the issue is the setup of the pre-filters doesn't match what you seem to be expecting. So you need to give us a clear description of how you want it to behave.

At the moment, if you look at the WHERE clause I posted above, it ends with that OR test on the date. Which means it'll be showing any rows where date_end is greater than todays date, regardless of the other filters.

This probably isn't what you want?

-- hugh

cheesegrits, as for "expected behavior":
if such sentence for prefilter as:
where element 288 (?????? ??????) equals 1
means for me:
to show records, which has 1 in element 288.
If you understand it like I said, you may find all my expectations within prefilters, which I made in mentioned lists about three weeks ago. Just open lists and check what I wrote in prefilters. If you understand meaning of abovementioned example in other way, I'm afraid I have no other ideas how to explain what I expect for you.

Rob, I've finish to check what you changed in prefilters for list 19. It looks like it works correctly. As for mentioned above example it is still work not correctly, and it looks like you did nothing with it. As I provide some changes now there is updated version of the example:

1) Login at front-end as testing here http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/d...07-09-19-39-28.
2) go to http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/id-request and you'll see record with #54;
3) check prefilters for this list #27. It should show records, where is 1 in element 281 ????????????? (Equal to 1).
4) element 281 for record 54 is not equal 1, so it shouldn't be visible at step 2. But it is visible as you see.

example of problem with another prefilter:
1) Login at front-end as testing here http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/d...07-09-19-39-28.
2) go to http://www.dobrochyn.org/index.php/id-request and you'll see record with #47;
3) check prefilters for this list #27. It should show records, where is 1 in element 288 ?????? ?????? (Equal to 1).
4) element 288 for record 47 is not equal 1, so it shouldn't be visible at step 2. But it is visible as you see.
Within last example I tried to use what you did to correct list 19 (to double prfilter for 1 and for ["1') as well, where one of them groupped another - not), but it didn't correct the situation, so now despite of checking I have doubts does your method really corrected list 19 prefilters too.
Please, check it, I'm waiting

if such sentence for prefilter as:
where element 288 (?????? ??????) equals 1
means for me:
to show records, which has 1 in element 288.
If you understand it like I said, you may find all my expectations within prefilters, which I made in mentioned lists about three weeks ago. Just open lists and check what I wrote in prefilters. If you understand meaning of abovementioned example in other way, I'm afraid I have no other ideas how to explain what I expect for you.

Vadim, if I knew exactly how you wanted your filters set up, I wouldn't be asking.

Can you please express, in plain English, EXACTLY how you want to filter that list.

For instance, is it the current setup, which is:

Show rows where date_end is after today, OR where status = 1 AND agree not equals 1 AND informed = 1.

Or is it:

Show rows where status = 1 AND agree not equals 1 AND informed = 1, where date_end is after today.

I can't read your mind, and I can't find any clear and coherent explanation of exactly how you want to filter, otherwise I would have done it already.

-- hugh

It is also shown in prefilters (grouped AND OR), than I'm not sure that your example is really good - you use translation of label words from Russian to English, which don't exist and this is another field for misunderstanding. Hope this version will be more understandable:
List 19. Pre
filtering:
element 288 ?????? ?????? equals 1
AND
element 265 ???? ????????? ????? ??????? greater that or equals CURDATE() )
AND
element 281 ????????????? equals 1
AND
element 481 ???? ????????? ?????????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????????? ???? ??????????? (??. ???????)? not equals to 1.

List 27. Prefilteri
ng:
element 481 ???? ????????? ?????????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????????? ???? ??????????? (??. ???????)? equal 1
AND
element 281 ????????????? not equals to 1
AND
AND
element 265 ???? ????????? ????? ??????? greater that or equals CURDATE() ).

List 28. Prefilter
ing:
element 281 ????????????? not equals to 1
AND
element 481 ???? ????????? ?????????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????????? ???? ??????????? (??. ???????)? not equal to 1
AND
AND

List 31. Pref
iltering:
element 288 ?????? ?????? equals 0
AND
element 265 ???? ????????? ????? ??????? less than CURDATE() ).

List 32.
Prefiltering:
element 281 ????????????? equals to 2
AND
AND
AND
element 272 ??? ??????? equals to 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back