Problem with advanced search

softmouv

With advanced search When I clear filters and I click apply button (Filter are cleared) but the list is allways the same with old filter.

We'll get to this as soon as possible. We're backed up on support after the site migration, trying to get the 3.0 stuff cleared first. Sounds like a similar issue we fixed in 3.0 recently, so it may just get fixed naturally when we next merge the 3.0 fixes into 3.1, which usually happens once a week or so.

-- hugh

hi could you recheck - i have merged in the 3.0 code this week so potentially it might be fixed. If not I'll take a further look

-Rob

can you post a video of what you are doing? I tried here and it seems to work correctly for me.
Could you also post the url to the page exhibiting this behaviour?

thx
Rob

hi rob,
when i clear the filter there's no filter but when i close the list and i come back in this list the old filter is displayed..

best regard's

ok i tried exactly the same set of actions as in the video, but for me the list re-populates itself correctly when I clear and re-apply.
Can you fill in your site details @ http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites and post back here to let me know you have done so, so that I can test your site?
Also which browser were you testing with?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back