TypeError: this.form is null in frontend

McDougall

Hello guys,

I decided to upgrade joomla to version 3 and with that I'm experimenting with beta version of fabrick 3.1.

After setting up almost everything I encounered a problem with my forms - I couldnt submit them... So i started to dig in and saw this error in firebug when the page loads:

line 1174 of fabrick.js
Code:
TypeError: this.form is null
this.form.addEvent('click:relay(.deleteGroup)', function (e, target) {...
Any ideas why? Where should be this variable set?

Also, clicking the submit button does nothing but if I'm in the input field and press enter several times quickly, I get redirected to json response for the form submit action.

Is that a separate problem or are these 2 things together? Am I doing something wrong?

I'll be grateful for any tips how to dig deeper.

Thanks, Carl.

Hi Rob,

Thanks! I tried new version from github and it works :) There is a few things which stopped working (setting email plugin) with this update, but I can live with that for a while...

Carl

Oh, thanks :)

The thing is, when I create a simple form like for example "contact us" with plug-in to send email after submit, I can't choose what email address should the plug-in use etc. The setting dialog won't appear.

All I see is this:
medical_error.png

I'm using the lastets stable chrome and I updated Fabrik from github just few minutes ago.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back