View Data returns Page not found error when trying to view data

zipster1967

I have several tables and several forms created before updating to Joomla 3.3.1 When I try to view data on one list I get a page not found error it only happens on one list I also get the same error when I try to view data on the form for that table. I am not sure how to approach this problem. Should I delete the table and recreate both the table and form and list or is there a way to see where the error is occuring? Is it a problem with my database? My database doesn;t show any error when I check it through Joomla. Please help me solve this problem.

Did you update from GitHub (joomla3 branch)? I think you must if you are using Joomla 3.3.

Is that both in the front and back ends? If it is just on the front end, perhaps you just need to save or recreate your menu item?

I installed Fabrik from the Joomla install page. Not from Github. My Joomla version is 3.3.1 from the standard update cycle. Update notification from my Joomla installation and nothing more. And as far as it happening from the front and back end it only happens from the back end. The fornt end displays the tabnles form but none of the entries are available/ except the first field and that displays no options (It is a dropdown field.)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back