why can't I see the autofill plugin?

Beaumont

I have downloaded the autofill plugin and I can see it in plugins/fabrik_form/autofill but I can not see it in my Joomla Extension manger although I can see the other form plugins? I have tried to discover it but it just does not seem to be seeing it?

what version of joomla you got? and uploaded the plugin to joomla? if you walk through FTP, see the plugin in the folder?

In discover, you tried to change the cache time? that this in Discover -> options.
Also you tried to upload another plugin to see if it is?

I tried the cache time no joy I can see the other form plugins php, email, receipt and redirect just not autofill. Also all the versions look up-to date. 3.1b. Iwill try uploading another plugin.

There are no Fabrik3.1 plugins in the download area.
For additional plugins you have to do a GitHub update (joomla3 branch)

Yes I know I downloaded the plug-ins form Github, from the Joomla3 branch they appear to be 3.1b as I said, so if this is the latest version as I think it is then my version of joomla I can not see the plug-in but only autofill. I have tried replacing the plug-in just in-case I had not installed it, since it was done manually as per the instructions but still no joy. Also as I said I can see it site folder in the plugins but I can not see it in Joomla. So it is there but it is not there?

I replaced all the files with the ones I downloaded in the 'fabrik-joomla3' folder from github. I had a look at the 'pkg_fabrik_3.1b.zip' that I originally installed but have now overwritten and this does not seem to have autofill in it.

I have everything working in joomla 3 I did was the zip with hosting file manager (pre-compressing there again one more folder inside). Then from the file manager descromprimi and that steps all folders.

I have to say I have given up on it for the moment, had to get my job done so I created my own form and autofill in php, it was quicker. I will have another look some other time.

After a GitHub update the autofill plugin (Fabrik form - autofill) should be found under ExtensionManager/Discover (if not yet installed) or ExtensionManager/Manage (if installed).
You have to enable it after installation to see it in the form's Plug-ins "do" dropdown.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back