Recent content by abdalla.lima@hotmail.com

1. A

Deployng app for production enviroment

I needed to distributed a development envoriment for my Live Site. Previously this was made using "packages" feature. But isn't work on recent version of Fabrik: "The Packages feature is being removed from version 3.5. We are reworking this feature for a future version release." There is an...
  2. A

Make element hidden by default

Any community? Has anyone gone through this before? I'll have to believe that this is the only way to do it ...
  3. A

Module of Listing lose definitions

Because it was apparently something simple, I expected to get help from the community. Since I have not yet achieved in any of my posts, I will evaluate the possibility of joining the professional support.
  4. A

Module of Listing lose definitions

Srs., I created a Module based on "List" component from fabrik plugin. The general parametrization for the module and the list works fine. I have a problem only when I page the same. From the second page onwards, the ajaxfied link lose yours width, height and deslocating of popup defined...
  5. A

Make element hidden by default

Srs. I created a form where some elements of the "field" type should not be shown by default. To that my form had this behavior, the way that I found was hide each element by javascript. But I believe that this isn't the best pratice, because it's possible to view these elements fastly before...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back