Recent content by Ajyama

1. A

Connection field value in the list table of meta

If I was looking at the structure of the meta table which FabrikList models, then I will have noticed that connection ID give support to stored it's value in the connection_id field. Although it was worrisome that by which two or more kinds of entries should be saved here, how is it in normal...
  2. A

Duplicates on update list

this is solved, thank you.
  3. A

bug: form plugins

THANS FOR REPLAY CHEE. I am researching this plugin as using self join elements , However this is really complex schema :oops: Anyway I m looking forward to accomplish clone plugin in someday. thank you.
  4. A

Duplicates on update list

I was aware of duplication on J! update list like attached, so just report. --- fab-joomla3, joomla3.3.3
  5. A

Thank you troester, This feature is also my favorate. I m going to be custom of mine with adding some codes.
  6. A

oops I was mistyped. :eek: $id_element = $id_elementModel :) $id_element = elementModel I rewrite as this on line60, Then clone.php worked.
  7. A

To: rob & chee clone.php line60 (right) $ielement = $id_elementModel->getElement(true); (wrong) $id_element = $id_elementModel->getElement(true); maybe miss type .
  8. A

How to calculate the number of days elapsed

Hello, If you use a PHP, maybe here helps you. PHP -> http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/common-php-tasks/#dates Following is copy at there. however this is not included holiday, so you have to write your own programming code about holiday If you need it. Replace element name to yours...
  9. A

$clone_times = $formModel->formData[$element->name]; is there.... so it might be get only element name. When I only set the option of batchid, this make a trouble, but unset it to nothing, the clone has made. So, what can I do anything for this issue.
  10. A

The symptoms with ColneFormPlugin, it can not get the value for batchid to the mysql. I made for a batchid, and I set it to call from it. And then I get them to work on submission form, a white page only displays. Upsert also was white page, regardless of setting.
  11. A

Debug: after push submission button. ------- joins Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 1 [list_id] => 0 [element_id] => 20 [join_from_table] => ODRP [table_join] => #__users [table_key] => user [table_join_key] => id [join_type] => left [group_id] => 1 [params] =>...
  12. A

Some Form plugins is probably, looking up full element name. I notice in Upsert & Colne. These were belong to onAfterprocess. Clone line 59-68 : $formModel->fullFormData['rowid']; ??? Upsert line 113 : $upsert = json_decode($params->get('upsert_fields')); ??? I m not sure....
  13. A

Be ISAM for Fabrik yet ?

oopsx2 Fabrik still create ISAM for user data. I am going to close this thread. I was confused something... I apologize.
  14. A

Be ISAM for Fabrik yet ?

oops I have given a wrong sentence, updated from 5.3 to 5.5. So he created InnoDB. Hmm , I am going to take back to ISAM. was helpful, genyed.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back