Recent content by Amos

1. Amos

Formatting the calc element results

I have a calc element that adds male and female population in designated areas. How do I use the sprintf to format my result as 100,000?
  2. Amos

Time is not saving.

Mine prob is almost like yours. Only difference is that when I click the date button to pop up a date calendar, instead of the date pop up the form saves the data and closes. Any Idea for those following this thread?
  3. Amos

couple issues with Protostar template

Not only repeat groups, even the sort by options used to appear as a dropdown, but in the protostar template the options are stacked (appear one per row). The navigation buttons at the bottom of the table also are displayed stacked. I prefer the appearance of the older fabrik NOT the beta...
  4. Amos

Incomplete fabrik installation

THANK YOU, after deleting these com files, the site came back wow! Thanks for the advise. Once beaten twice shy. Can give you my cpanel credentials so that you help install it on my site?
  5. Amos

Good afternoon Troester, you were making a follow up on this thread. Please continue.
  6. Amos

I do not have kunena installed. I also deleted all the folders and related to fabrik. I do not miind giving access to the joomla admin area at this stage because I need to have the problem fixed so that I can continue creating tables that I had wanted. Is it okay?
  7. Amos

Thanks for the quick reply. I did delete all the files but the following messages appear on accessing the site:
  8. Amos

Hi members, I installed fabrik on a client's site but unfortunately the installation aborted midway and the site became inaccessible both from and backend. No backup. cerc-ug.org. The site is joomla 3.1 series Amos.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back