Recent content by anotherdude

1. A

Error: internal id does not have default value

probably about 20 records. i uploaded the patch and now have more problems. still getting the same error: Field \'fabrik_internal_id\' doesn\'t have a default value SQL=INSERT INTO jos_fabrik_formdata_1 (...
  2. A

andre, exporting and importing did not work. once i imported the package i unpublished the first table and left the new one published. still getting the same error. i will try the upgrading but any more thoughts?
  3. A

sorry, its 1.0.3. full error: Field \'fabrik_internal_id\' doesn\'t have a default value SQL=INSERT INTO jos_fabrik_formdata_1 (`first_name`, `last_name`, `company`, `email_address`, `phone_number`, `street_address`, `city`, `state`, `zip_code`, `skills`, `project_interest`, `reference`...
  4. A

i set up a form that was working great. a few weeks later i start getting an error message when information is submitted that a default value has not been set for the internal id: Field \'fabrik_internal_id\' doesn\'t have a default value SQL=INSERT INTO jos_fabrik_formdata_1 .... i'm new to...
  5. A

bug list - data not recording from front end, table display not working

Hi All - going at it on cvilleforum.org.... it's dragging. Installed the latest 1.04xx version to see whether it would get rid of the bugs... it changes some, however system isn't working at all. In the "Display Database" under tables here are the errors Notice: Undefined variable...
  6. A

Integration: Google-Maps 2.6 - Fabrik and Geocoding

Does using postgres and triggers make sense for this project? I'm not too familiar with the technique, however would like to be helpful... $40 shouldn't buy too much time in any world... wouldn't mind a swapping some ideas though...
  7. A

Integration: Google-Maps 2.6 - Fabrik and Geocoding

ok - this is exactly what I'm needing too... I got my subscription today and hope that buys an installment in the forum - keep up the great work fellas, and very nice looking site too, btw. fwiw the site we're working on is buildinggoodness.org, currently being developed on treebay.org - once...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back