Recent content by avanzella

1. A

Ajax list refresh issue with cascadingdropdown

Thank you for your return. It's a pity if it the "On change" behavior is not working with CDD as it brings really a lot of fluidity in the the UI. Is there no way to reset the CDD when changing the main category DDL filtering? Alain
  2. A

The error message is now gone. Maybe something odd with the cache... The filtering issue appears in the following screencast: http://www.screencast.com/t/uB6gQS5z3 Once you have done a selection in the CDD, the selection in the DDL is not working (at least the first time). If you select...
  3. A

I applied the commit. The spinner issue is gone... but now the CDD filtering is not working anymore :-( Error message in the console: "CascadeFilter is not defined" Regards, Alain
  4. A

You can see it on the CDD test site (see my profile) if you play with the first DDL. If you select "All" after having selected one of the list element, the spinning wheel of death appears. Alain
  5. A

The CDD filtering is back. Thank you. But I can't get rid of the ajax wheel issue anymore... (on the first DDL) Can you have a look please? (I have updated the test site with the latest code). Ideally, I would like to avoid using "Please select" and stay with "All" in the DDL's. PS: I confirmed...
  6. A

Hi, Any news regarding the CDD filtering issues? The screencast does not show any elements in the list and therefore the issue does not appear. I have set up a basic test site where you can see the problem. The first filter is working OK but the the CDD filtering is not applied to the list...
  7. A

Encoding issue

As far as I remember, the issue was just with the hover bubble.
  8. A

Hi, I applied the fixes from Github. The clear filter button is working again but the CDD filter is not working anymore... I'm prepared to subscribe to support to get those issues sorted rapidly. Thank you. Alain
  9. A

Hello again, Following my previous message, it appears that a second selection in the first dropdown list is working while the first returns an empty list... I also discovered that with the workaround you suggested (regarding the spinner not stoping) the clear filter button is not working...
  10. A

Hello, There is another issue I'm facing with this configuration (two dropdown lists, one as as a databasejoin, the second as a cascadingdropdown): If you filter with the first dropdown and the second (sub-filter), if you then reselect another choice (or the "All" option) in the first dropdown...
  11. A

Bingo! Problem is gone. Thank you for you quick reply. Best regards, Alain
  12. A

Sorry for the late reply, being busy with something else. Link has been provided. Regards
  13. A

Hello, I?m facing an issue with the ajax refresh function in list view. I have two dropdown list filters, one as as a databasejoin, the second as a cascadingdropdown. The dropdown lists are working fine except when reselecting ? All ? after a filtering on the first dropdown. Then the ajax wheel...
  14. A

Varchar primary key with csv import ?

Hello, Is is possible to choose a (unique) varchar field as a primary key when creating a list or importing from a csv file? I could not find a way to get it working. I'm getting an 1054 error "Unknown column in field list" Thanks for any help.
  15. A

Encoding issue

Hi, I am using Fabrikar 3.1rc2. In Google map visualisation, the hover buble text is showing "é" instead of "?" and "?" (French accents). Can somebody please help me to sort out the problem? Thank you in advance. Regards Alain
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back