Recent content by Avr

1. Avr

Planning Stages

Hi Hugh I did a simple database join of the tables that should link between the lists and I think that should be it. I will obviously only know when the data input is being done next week but I feel confident that it will do what I need. Thank you for the support. I will ask if I need any more...
  2. Avr

Planning Stages

Thanks, Hugh. I was on a 13 hour road trip yesterday so will have a look later. Regards Andre
  3. Avr

Planning Stages

Hi Hugh Updated the info as per your request, saw I had the wrong password there. Regards
  4. Avr

Planning Stages

Hi Hugh Had a good laugh about that one... Posted the info you asked for, on my way for a 2 hour trip there, a meeting, 2 hours back again to the countryside where the people are on training that will start using this hopefully next week. Thank you for the response, will have a look later at...
  5. Avr

Planning Stages

Hi Hugh I tried going to the link you sent but get a result as per attached on both Chrome and Firefox. Something about "mandrill app" comes up fast and then vanishes before your site opens. I have done the various lists as well as a registration one so my main issue at this point is how to...
  6. Avr

Planning Stages

Hi Hugh I have created my lists and the common denominator throughout the forms that require input is: Adviser Code. I have used different tables for adviser code in the different lists. I.e. Advisers, adviser_code, prospects, adviser_codeprosp, appointments, adviser_codeapp. The question is if...
  7. Avr

Planning Stages

Hi Hugh Thank you for the reply. I had a response from IamJim and uploaded a workflow chart that that he suggested and I believe it can make things clearer. In the interim I will start building, thanks. Regards Andre
  8. Avr

Planning Stages

Hi Hugh Thank you for the reply. We have different management levels and then the advisors and clients. The workflow starts at the Manager level where admin/telemarketer ladies make calls and arrange appointments for the advisers. The result of the call to the client can be: Appointment , Not...
  9. Avr

Planning Stages

Hi As a newbie I am not quite sure on how to do the planning stages in Fabrik. What I have done is to put the organizational "workflow" on file and I will add that here. My organization consists of different management levels with admin people in it and the core issue is the sales people or...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back