Recent content by BBERPKris

1. BBERPKris

2 factor authentication with Juser plugin

I used the Juser plugin to create users from within my fabrik application. Is there a way to foresee 2 factor authentication (which I had available when my users were created in Joomla itself)?
  2. BBERPKris

Printing part of a form (QR code) on a label printer

Works fine now. Thanks for the help.
  3. BBERPKris

Yes ! This goes in the good direction. Thank you !! I learned a lot in the last days. I only had to adapt the itemId by Catid to have it working(But this had to do with the fact it wa snot coupled to a menu. ) return '<a...
  4. BBERPKris

Yes I tried, and indeed I can now display this for 1 particular record (where I knwo the ID beforehand). But what I need is a solution for a user who is looking to a list, selects 1 line and looks to the detail and than decided to print the label. So I should been able to pass an 'id' parameter...
  5. BBERPKris

Until now no succes. Also no solution found based on the input here above. I explain a bit more: I've a form with multiple elements from a Product (name, product code, producer, wieght, qr code......). I like to have a button on the form (or another way, because Javascript seems not to work in...
  6. BBERPKris

I've created a form form with a QR code on. This works well. But now I wanna give the possibility to the user to print only this QR code on a label on a labelprinter. Nothing else (or maybe only 1 or 2 extra fields) that is on the form, only this QR code. How can I achieve this ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back