Recent content by billannonce

1. billannonce

validation error occurs element " fileupload "

I confirm the bug is resolved. The problem is solved and works perfectly for me .... this pluging "fileupload " work fine. Thanks again Fabrik is a really a great Joomla Application Builder.
  2. billannonce

Hi, I'll re-test. But it seems that the problem is resolved. Good job. thank you very much
  3. billannonce

[BUG] Fileupload element + Ajax validation + Toggle Submit

There may be a link or explanation with the bug I found on the plugin "fileupload" I posted further explanation of the problem. Thank you. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/validation-error-occurs-element-fileupload.43898/
  4. billannonce

Hi, Precision : Another thing, the progress bar also disappears and all elements is reset (yesno : no color/ radiobutton : no color / slider to zero) and it's impossible to open the calendar on element date... CONSOLE LOG : no content option set for window.html mootools-ext.js:157:3...
  5. billannonce

An error occurred ? FbListCanEditRow ?

Thank you very much cheesegrits and troester The problem is solved and works perfectly for me .... this pluging "caneditrow" work fine Its a good job. I have another big problem with puglin "fileupload "... if you have a little time for me if you could look at this bug is very important to me...
  6. billannonce

Hi, Thanks but it's the same problem : The variable "FbListcaneditrow" is not defined I understand the change "CanEditRow" to " caneditrow" in the code console : ReferenceError: FbListcaneditrow is not defined thanks for your good job
  7. billannonce

Hi, In my form, There is no validation control on the element " fileupload ". The validation control is set in another element type"field" (for example) This problem occurs on a previously saved form. The element" fileupload " already contains a file stored in the SQL database . When the...
  8. billannonce

Hi... I have a form containing : - An element of type " fileupload " (ajax or not it is the same problem) - and an element with a validation " noempty " ( for example) it is the same problem with a another element validation). (after click on SAVE) When a validation error occurs , the element "...
  9. billannonce

Sorry for my English. In all my lists containing a type pluging " caneditrow : " An error occurred SCRIPT5009: ? FbListCanEditRow ? est ind?fini It seems that this variable is not defined Thank you for your work JOOMLA 3.51 LAST github FABRIK
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back