Recent content by bontemuis

1. bontemuis

FileUpload Element: Uncaught ReferenceError: FbFileuploadList is not defined

I wonder, is this something I should worry about? What can I do myself to solve this?
  2. bontemuis

Translation of FileUpload Element: "Choose file"

Troester, thanks again! Solved
  3. bontemuis

Translation of FileUpload Element: "Choose file"

Hello, Tried to find it in Joomla's Language Overrides, but no success. How can I make the translation in Dutch? Thanks in advance.
  4. bontemuis

FileUpload Element: Uncaught ReferenceError: FbFileuploadList is not defined

Hi, By using the FileUpload Element I get this error: Uncaught ReferenceError: FbFileuploadList is not defined at participants:781 at onAdd (mootools-core.js?29f4e1da2d15cfaa4e69f1fb40045ee1:176) at addEvent (mootools-core.js?29f4e1da2d15cfaa4e69f1fb40045ee1:118) at...
  5. bontemuis

Placeholder for element labels?

No, they haven't. But I guess it will become too complicated for me using php. I thought I could save some time this way. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with Fabrik as it is!
  6. bontemuis

Thanks Troester, you're right! However, I forgot one important thing to mention: I would like to use the template for multiple forms, in other words I would like to fill the items dynamically. E.g. An update voor [Listname} by {prf_id}: [Label] {field_1} [Label] {field_2} [Label] {field_3}...
  7. bontemuis

I guess this must be something other users need as well. Am I right?
  8. bontemuis

How to display an extra element from the joined table?

Hi Troester, Could you please shine your light on "Why don't you use your joined "Profile" list to display all infos?". So I need to have: Joined table 1: id, prf_id (=name of Profile), Company from Profile, Field1, Field2 etc Joined table 2: id, prf_id (=name of Profile), Company from Profile...
  9. bontemuis

Conditionally hide column in List and/or Element in Form

Wonderful Juuser, that works! Thanks again.
  10. bontemuis

Conditionally hide column in List and/or Element in Form

Hi Juuser, It took a while before I was ready for this, but your solution worked for me. Thanks! Just one thing: the original email address was a field element with a guess link, so it was hyperlinked and opened directly my email program. Is there a way to do this with a calc element?
  11. bontemuis

Is there a placeholder for element labels which I could use in article template for emails? And for the List label?
  12. bontemuis

Thanks Troester, I tried option 2 first and that worked. It also answered my second question, about the CSV export. So now I would like to understand option 1. If you say 'joined' Profile List, I assume you just mean the Profile List with the 6 different (1 to 1) Joins; because I don't have any...
  13. bontemuis

I'm not yet very experienced with Fabrik obviously :-), but I could really use some help on these two matters. Anyone?
  14. bontemuis

I have two tables with a 1:1 relationship: Profile* and AdditionalInfo**. I made a LEFT join from Profile (id) to AdditionalInfo (prf_id). The prf_id element is a databasejoin which displays Name from the Profile. In the 'Add option in front end' tab I set 'Link to the joined record' to Yes to...
  15. bontemuis

Where do I place a Fabrik plugin override?

Thanks for your explanation Troester
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back