Recent content by colear

1. C

Unable to made Fabrik 3.1 work on my Joomla 3.0 test site

Hi, I'm testing Joomla 3.0, an i am trying to made my favorites extensions work with it. I've found the alpha compatible version, but i'm unable to made it worked. I have no problems with the installation (i've tried with the package on the download section and also with a Github extract of...
  2. C

Problem with URL filtering

My english is very very poor... (Im French too), so it's a bit difficult to be clear in my explainations. => it's don't work initialy with my method for creating list (by made a link on tables on external db). => when i put an alternate label in list setting for the elements, it's begin to...
  3. C

My last test was made on simple text field. I've also see that when I remove the alternate label, the search stay good (ie with egal).
  4. C

Hi, Yes i'm in the latest Github. And yes we're talking about the same thing : the "Heading label" in the "List view settings". I've created the list on a table which exist before in my database, so the elements are automatically created with theirs labels. For me, i've found a good...
  5. C

I did another test: I created a new table in my database, and then I created a new list pointing to it. I did not make any alterations to the elements. When I run the filter with the URL, I get a search REGEXP, which does not work. I can still see the research element in the filter table. Now...
  6. C

I've found the solution, and I think it's a bug... The elements on which i made the search don't have Headings Labels defined in Elements --> list settings. I've put a label and tadaaa... All works fine.
  7. C

I have a problem when attempting to filter lists by URL. I have two lists, each pointing to a table in external database. The structure of these two tables is similar. When I change the URL call to include search parameters, it works perfectly on one of my list, and not at all on the second...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back