Unable to made Fabrik 3.1 work on my Joomla 3.0 test site

colear

Hi,

I'm testing Joomla 3.0, an i am trying to made my favorites extensions work with it.
I've found the alpha compatible version, but i'm unable to made it worked.

I have no problems with the installation (i've tried with the package on the download section and also with a Github extract of the joomla 3.0 branch).

My problem is when i try to create a new list. I can choose the connexion, but when i choose a table (i can see them) that start an ajax request which never end. So it's impossible to validate the list (message "Please wait - still loading"). It's the same when i use the table name text zone instead of the select.

I've also an error, which i think have the same source, when i want to import the exemples data :

Installing data...

1. Group 'Contact Details' created
  2. Element 'Email' added to group 'Contact Details'
  3. Group 'Your Enquiry' created
  4. Element 'Message' added to group 'Your Enquiry'
  5. Form 'Contact Us' created
  6. Groups added to 'Contact Us' form
    Fatal error: Call to a member function getDefaultParams() on a non-object in /home/tribujar/ensembleaujardin/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/home.php on line 215

Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english,

Christophe

My problem is when i try to create a new list. I can choose the connexion, but when i choose a table (i can see them) that start an ajax request which never end. So it's impossible to validate the list (message "Please wait - still loading"). It's the same when i use the table name text zone instead of the select.
That suggests a js error. If you use firebug in firefox you should, in the console tab, be able to look at the response generated by the ajax request.
This response may have a PHP error in it - if it does post that error back in this thread, so I can give you more information on what the issue is.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getDefaultParams() on a non-object in /home/tribujar/ensembleaujardin/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/home.php on line 215

I think I have fixed this one with my last commit to the joomla3 branch. Could you update and test please?

thanks
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back