Recent content by crowden

1. C

Fabrik causing timeout?

Nah, I'm still on this project, just not in the office or in direct client contact anymore. Thanks, it's hard to tell what's going on when it's just the word of someone who might not be doing things correctly to begin with (like logging in from multiple computers) and I can't duplicate the...
  2. C

Fabrik causing timeout?

I guess it just happens to him. It's never happened to me. It's Joomla! 1.0.15. The Fabrik version an SVN version (sorry, not sure which one, I don't have access to that anymore) of 1.0.6, which you guys have altered for us. What do you mean by spoof check?
  3. C

Fabrik causing timeout?

Hey guys, Client is saying he gets timed out of Joomla when he makes changes to fabrik tables. "This happens on different computers, and it happens whenever there are any changes in fabrik tables. The first time update is done by clicking on save, it logs me out and ask for login again...
  4. C

Tables not showing in Admin area

This is madness... I'm still seeing emptiness. The last time this happened, after you looked it was ok. I was kinda hoping for the same here :) Are you looking at table 18?
  5. C

How to join a table to detailed form view

Hey, Here's the form view I need to join to. (Employee Profiles) http://fwc.tolsdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=viewTableRowDetails&Itemid=68&fabrik=13&rowid=5&fabrik__cursor=2&fabrik__total=19&tableid=22 There's a table of projects that have join elements to employee...
  6. C

Tables not showing in Admin area

Hey, I have several tables that are not displaying as they are on the front end. I can't access records to edit. For instance, I have a Featured Projects table that is a copy of the All Projects table, except it filters for Featured Projects. It shows them on the front end...
  7. C

Table display inconsistencies

ah, ok...I see what you're saying. Thanks!
  8. C

Table Join not giving me results

This is a big one...any other thoughts on what's wrong?
  9. C

I guess we're not seeing the same thing. I'll just count the string length and omit it if it's under 65.
  10. C

Hi, the issue isn't with how many records are showing, it's that some of them show data for the Service Image field and some don't... Notice how some of them say Service Image and some don't?
  11. C

SlimBox FX not carried over with Next/Previous from nav

yep, and the client didn't like it.
  12. C

Some of my img alt tags are showing and some aren't. http://fwc.tolsdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=81 Why would some of them be showing and some not? Here's my template code, it doesn't look like it's omitting anything or affecting whether or not a...
  13. C

Deleting images

Hey, How can I delete images that I've uploaded in a form? I have a file upload form element and I've uploaded the wrong image. I don't see a "delete file" option anywhere (or something similar). Thanks
  14. C

the image you linked to is of the table that is linking correctly (Orlando Services). I've turned the prefilter on and off, but it doesn't change anything.
  15. C

Hey, My table join isn't showing results anymore. It will for specific areas, but not overall. That's an awful explanation, so here are some links. Specific Area http://fwc.tolsdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=28 If you click on the View More Info...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back