Fabrik causing timeout?

crowden

Hey guys,

Client is saying he gets timed out of Joomla when he makes changes to fabrik tables.

"This happens on different computers, and it happens whenever there are any changes in fabrik tables. The first time update is done by clicking on save, it logs me out and ask for login again. It happens every time regardless how long I am logged in. Usually withing minutes."

Can this be caused by Fabrik?

I've informed him that if multiple users are using the same login info, then that's probably what is causing it but haven't heard anything back.

Thanks for any ideas.

Is this happening to all users all of the time, or only some users all of the time, or all users some of the time, or some users some of the time?

Sounds like that might be a spoof check issue. Has J! been updated recently?

What version of J! and F!?

-- hugh

I guess it just happens to him. It's never happened to me.

It's Joomla! 1.0.15. The Fabrik version an SVN version (sorry, not sure which one, I don't have access to that anymore) of 1.0.6, which you guys have altered for us.

What do you mean by spoof check?

If nothing has been updated, then it isn't spoofchecks. So forget I mentioned them.

As I recall, you aren't running a custom version ... I'm pretty sure I just updated you to SVN, after fixing some bugs.

Dunno what to tell ya.

Should we be talking to Neil about this?

-- hugh

Nah, I'm still on this project, just not in the office or in direct client contact anymore.

Thanks, it's hard to tell what's going on when it's just the word of someone who might not be doing things correctly to begin with (like logging in from multiple computers) and I can't duplicate the problem.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back