Recent content by davree

1. davree

Choose elements to show in PDF?

I thought as much, thank you for clarifying. sent from space using plastic cups and string
  2. davree

A combination of both! I want to be able to show elements from the form which are not shown in list view on the PDF. sent from space using plastic cups and string
  3. davree

Hi, I have a form where some of the elements are only visible in the form/detail view and not shown in the list. Is it possible to choose what elements are visible in the PDF regardless of whether they are shown in the list or not? Thanks
  4. davree

delete icon - missing [SOLVED]

Thank you! sent from space using plastic cups and string
  5. davree

So, do I just put these files in the less folder of my template? sent from space using plastic cups and string
  6. davree

Update on this, I recently upgraded my template to Rockettheme Stratos and this issue re-appeared. After trying my solution above it was apparent that it did not work for all templates. I asked for a little help over at RT and I got this solution: Create a custom CSS file for the RT template...
  7. davree

Javascript Action on Element - Code does not save

Hello, I have been trying to create a form where a selection from a drop down box shows a different group of elements depending on the dropdown selection. I have been following Rob's suggestion here - I realise it is quite old and maybe not relevant anymore however I cannot even get to a...
  8. davree

Unwanted character in field on PDF download

I have got a PDF download from one of my table which has a field "price", whenever the PDF is downloaded there is a character "?" (see attached) that appears in front of the ? sign in this column. This character does not appear in the list or form view on my website, it only appears on the...
  9. davree

PDF Template

With a bit of playing - I have managed to sort this!!:)
  10. davree

PDF Template

This is probably something really simple but for the life of me I cannot figure it out:confused: ( dont know much about php:rolleyes:) I have a PDF template (duplicated list template) but there are filter hyperlinks at the top (add, group by etc) which I would like to get rid of so all I have...
  11. davree

icon-delete is not a font awesome icon! - it is an icomoon icon so updating font awesome wont make a difference. in my solution try replacing the "I" with any other letter (for example "E" shows a questionmark icon for me)and see if an icon appears, also try "\49" which seems also to be a...
  12. davree

Not as yet, will do it later on when I get back in from work - for some reason the RocketTheme site is blocked here!
  13. davree

I have managed to get the delete icon showing using custom css for my template using the below, with "I" being the trigger for the delete icono_O .icon-delete:before { content: "I"; } I know this is not a fix for the actual issue - but it works!!
  14. davree

Sophist, unfortunately your suggestion does not work for me - I found the file jui/less/icomoon.less - this is already linked in the bootstrap.less in my template and as the other icons - edit and view are working fine I don't think this is the issue. Thanks for your help, do you have any...
  15. davree

Thankyou, Will have a look.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back