Recent content by drogers

1. D

Multiple Search Boxes on One Form

Is it possible to have one search form with multiple search elements? I would like to have one form but with multiple ways to search. Here's my example, one table with a lot of info including a field for state, city, county. I used Rob's example on how to build the search form and it...
  2. D

Svn 1060

I went back and reviewed the manual, I was not packaging the SVN correctly. Thanks Hugh for the help.
  3. D

Svn 1060

Well, I check and it is showing "5". I downloaded SVN 1061, zipped the files and pushed them again, still showing "5". Before I break the site, should I upload the 1.06 patch and then upload the latest svn or should the SVN bring me up to 1.06 plus the latest updates? I would think the later...
  4. D

Svn 1060

Quick question, I just updated my site to SVN 1060 from 1.05. Shouldn't it be showing ver 1.06 on the back end?
  5. D

Primary Key

I have a form and database that has been up and working perfectly for approx 2 months. All of a sudden it stopped working yesterday, no recent changes. The form gathers an extremly large amount of data and I'm not sure if I've reached the memory limit and can not figure out how to check it...
  6. D

Export to CSV

Forgot to add that this happens when exporting from the front and back.
  7. D

Export to CSV

Not sure where to go with this. I have a Fabrik form built that uploads to a dbase. I created a text field element with a width of 25. I have the format set to text. I've tried adjusting the Integer to 0, 25, and also leaving at the default of 6. I've tried changing the text setting to...
  8. D

drop-down -> sorting by alpha?

Sorry Hugh, you are right. This is resolved, It helps to reread the manual. page 28 - To reorder the sub element drag them using the dark bar above the sub element value label fields.
  9. D

I'll post a request. Using the dbjoin leads back to my other post? http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6973 Thanks for your help..
  10. D

Hugh, Was this ever added to your short list, and maybe I'm just missing it somewhere? Just curious as this might resolve my problem on my other post. Thanks
  11. D

Show recorded data in alphabetical order.

Yes, it's a joined element?
  12. D

Show recorded data in alphabetical order.

Where is my problem? I?m trying to get my data to show up in alphabetical order off of a column called Markets. I have the Markets table set up with the Primary Key being, fabric_Internal_id & order by: Markets and ordering direction set to: Ascending. If I look at the table in the...
  13. D

SVN 858

Looks like SVN 859 resolves the problem.. Thanks
  14. D

SVN 858

Problem with joomla 1.0.15? I have it and SVN 858 running on a test laptop and I'm getting the same blowfish error. Cannot redeclare class crypt_blowfish in w:\www\joomla\components\com_fabrik\libs\Blowfish.php on line 98
  15. D

svn version 813-- urgent!

Thanks for your help Hugh. I was able to get this problem fixed and I'm moving on with another that I just posted. jxplorer worked great for doing the update. It's a pain unzipping and rezipping but at least I have the option. I've been using Fabik since it came out and it is amazing! Thanks again.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back