Recent content by elle

1. elle

different values in form, database, list and detail

Phuuuuu... Thats difficult, because it's long time ago, I did this... What I remember is: I created a list named (I think) 'GPA-Abrechnung'. Because of that, fabrik created the form and group with the same name. Then I created the lists 'Einsatz' and 'Verkauf' after that I the elements to the...
  2. elle

Hi Hugh, I saw that "issue", but I thaught, that'll be allright because fabrik made it by itself. Its not only the 'provi' element! All elements in the groups '1_einsatz' and '2_verkauf' and '3_Rechnungsdaten' are doubled! It becomes, as I changed the belonged form/list. You can see it, if you...
  3. elle

Hi there, step by step I'm going to get the one that I want. Also with your help. Thanks for that! I think my form is working now how I want (some small changes are nessecary). But now, when I save my testing datas, it stores into the database with some different values... And also different...
  4. elle

array in calc element

Hi there, I have a repeated group in my form. In there are four elements, whom doing a db query to get their values per ajax. I think, these four querys make the loading of the site a bit lame. The eval php function looks like this: $geraet = {0_gpa_abrechnung_19_repeat___2_geraet_vk_raw}; $db...
  5. elle

Grand total with javascript

Hi Hugh, thats what I thought. I putted the callng total() into my new provision() function and now it works! Thank you again for you advices. Best regards --Elle--
  6. elle

get the id from an element in repeated group

Hi Hugh, also many thanx for your explanations. That is very helpful to me and it's in a compressed form - very good! :) Would you please have a look on my other prob in http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/grand-total-with-javascript.40595/#post-204620? Great support here! Kind...
  7. elle

Hi Hugh, many thanx for your support! :) I tried the code and it was working. But now, I've made some editings in other elements and - what should I say - the code does'nt work... It only works, if I put another line in my repeated group. So I think, the 'fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end' and...
  8. elle

Yeah! Thats it! Thank you so much, Hugh :D
  9. elle

Hi there, I try to call a function in my form_14.js I have to know, wich element of wich repeated line is calling the function. So for testing I wrote in the JS-Tab of the element for the change event a simple: provision(this.id); to get the id from the called element into the function...
  10. elle

Hi Hugh, I'm back from Switzerland. Thank you very much for your support. Unfortunally the grand total is'nt working. :( I've changed the javascript in both elements ("2_anz" and "2_ ums") on a blur event to fire the funktion total(). Also changed the element "1_provi_gesamt" in the group...
  11. elle

Hi Hugh, thanx for your support! All is done and preparated for you. I'm playing in a party-rock-band named "BIBA & die Butzem?nner". We play mostly rock and pop and some oldies. A couple times we played on the "German Fest" in Milwaukee / WI. Maybe next year we will be there again. I play...
  12. elle

Hi Hugh, oups - sorry. I've changed the access level long time ago. Now you'll have access to the frontend login and also the backend. The concerned form, for where I'm looking for help is "GPA-Abrechnung" (in frontend you can see only, if you are logged in!) and the group is "2_verkauf"...
  13. elle

friendly bumb...
  14. elle

To explain my posting from yesterday: The elements, I've tryed to enter the js code are on the form "GPA-Abrechnung" and in the javascript-tab of the elements: 2_ums (Umsatz - field - validation: notempty): alert(this.id); (this gives me an "undefined"!) and the element 2_anz (Anzahl - field...
  15. elle

Hi everybody, since weeks I try to have a grand total in a group under a repeated group. I tested every code, posted here in the forum, but nothing happens. Even a simplealert(this.id);gives me an "undefined"! I cannot get informations via javascript. I use Mozilla Firefox and Firebug and for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back