different values in form, database, list and detail

elle

Hi there,

step by step I'm going to get the one that I want. Also with your help. Thanks for that!
I think my form is working now how I want (some small changes are nessecary).
But now, when I save my testing datas, it stores into the database with some different values... And also different values in list view, and again different values in detail view.

The differences in detail view are maybe from the calc elements, because it seams, they are calculating again and overwrite the values, stored in database.

I have attached some screenshots.
1. The form i filled before clicking save and close
2. The datas in database for the main table
3. The datas in database for the repeated table
4. The list view
5. The detail view
6 . The detail view after some seconds with (maybe) calculated values

Can you put me to the right way?

If you need some more informations, please ask.
The access to the site is stored in "my site".

Hope to read asap, because in 2 weeks I have to finish the project and there some more work on this fabrik project...

Thanks for your help
Nice regards
--Elle--
Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-03 um 23.54.07.pngBildschirmfoto 2015-03-03 um 23.55.23.pngBildschirmfoto 2015-03-04 um 00.16.03.pngBildschirmfoto 2015-03-04 um 00.17.23.pngBildschirmfoto 2015-03-04 um 00.18.04.pngBildschirmfoto 2015-03-04 um 00.18.35.png

Well, 1_provi_gesampt isn't being saved because it's a calc element, with no calc code in it, so it'll never be able to calculate a value. It only seems to be used as the 'totalElement' in the total() script. So that should probably be set as a field element, with "Read Only" enabled.

Something that worries me about that element is that there seems to be two copies of it with the same element ID (220), on different tables, but in the same group ... which shouldn't be possible. Well, it isn't possible. What is the other element? Filter your elements list by 'provi' and you'll see what I mean.

Suggest you do a full site backup, and find me on Skype so we can resolve that, and walk through the other issues. I just don't want to touch anything right now, until I know what's going on with that element.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

I saw that "issue", but I thaught, that'll be allright because fabrik made it by itself. Its not only the 'provi' element! All elements in the groups '1_einsatz' and '2_verkauf' and '3_Rechnungsdaten' are doubled! It becomes, as I changed the belonged form/list. You can see it, if you filter the elements by group. What you can also see is, that each of the "pairs" belongs to different tables. i.e. '3_rechnungsdaten___1_provi_gesamt' and '0_gpa_abrechnung___1_provi_gesamt'.

I will make an backup and give you a sign when I'm ready...

Till then...
Thanks for your support

--Elle--

Hmmm.

What method did you use to "change the belonged form/list"? Can you describe the exact steps you took?

Something has gotten messed up in your group/element structure, and needs to be sorted out before going any further.

-- hugh

Phuuuuu... Thats difficult, because it's long time ago, I did this...

What I remember is: I created a list named (I think) 'GPA-Abrechnung'. Because of that, fabrik created the form and group with the same name. Then I created the lists 'Einsatz' and 'Verkauf' after that I the elements to the forms. After trying some calculations, editings and things, the form crashed as I tryed to set the PDF icon to 'show' in the list-details-layout tab. I was'nt able to reedit this changings. So I created all lists new (also because of the learnings I've got).
Started with the list '0 GPA-Abrechnung' than '1 Einsatz' than '2 Verkauf' and than '3_Rechnungsdaten'. After that (so I think) I was going to the groups '1_einsatz', '2_verkauf' and '3_Rechnungsdaten' and changed the belongings to the form 'GPA-Abrechnung' for all of them in the edit group->details tab. After that the 3 groups where doubled. Once with the belonging to the 'original' form and the other with the belonging to the 'GPA-Abrechnung' form.

After that I created the elements an set theyr belongings to the accordingly group. Later I put the 'older' groups and lists and forms in the trash.

Thats, what I remembered.

I'm ready now with the backup. You can change what ever you want. ;-)

From now, I have some appointments. I'll be back maybe in two hours from now. I don't know, wich time it is where you are... So can we make an skyping in two hours from now? Here it is 20 minutes after 12 o clock. So lets see us per skype 20 minutes atfer 2 - okay?

Till than
--Elle--

Just realized I blocked you on Skype. Saw the contact request, didn't recognize the name, saw the picture on it, and just assumed it was spam - I get several spam contact requests a day, so if the contact request doesn't have something about Fabrik in it, and the picture is ... erm .... well, a naked ass, I just assume it's spam.

Not sure how I go about unblocking you ... googling it now.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back