Recent content by Emekas

1. E

Date element changes date by itself.

Same for me.. So it's true, sometimes, if you leave the problem alone, It'll fix itself.. :p (Or an Update will fix it)
  2. E

How do I install a Element in 3.04?

Fabrikcalc doesn't work on the latest update in fabrik? I only get error messages when saving the element...
  3. E

Date element changes date by itself.

Hi, Great job with the new fabrik. It has worked very well for me so far but now suddenly, when having an date element, upon saving a new record it always stores 1970-00-00 or "current" date. It has worked before so why now, I have no idea. I have checked the settings and they are correct. Any...
  4. E

How do I show/hide groups based on a drop down selection?

Hi! You're welcome. :) Unfortually I'm a amature on this so that was my best guess. All I can think of is to check that the elements in the groups you want to show is published? Is the element you want to show in the group "public"? And also maby check if you have the latest SVN etc.. I...
  5. E

When using the JS in a dropdown, the valuefield in the JavaScript has to be the same as the value in the dropdown. You are using: Show Retired(group) when this == 1 but there is no "1" in the dropdown value list. So either you should set it to Show Retired(group) when this == Aposentado or you...
  6. E

It works like a charm! :D Thanks cheesegrits!
  7. E

So if I have a drop-down element. Value Lable 0 Choose an option 1 Send a message 2 Deny a invoice 3 Inform about something 4 Order a towing Under the JavaScript I only choose: --do-- --that-- when this --is-- [ ]...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back