Date element changes date by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emekas

Hi, Great job with the new fabrik. It has worked very well for me so far but now suddenly, when having an date element, upon saving a new record it always stores 1970-00-00 or "current" date. It has worked before so why now, I have no idea. I have checked the settings and they are correct. Any ideas?

// Emelie

Yes as Troester says you need to supply what release you are on. There have been many recent changes with the date element.

Try installing the latest 3.0.4 and test.

I can confirm I have this issue also. The form I notice it in however, is if I set a date element from within the form to sometime in the past.. click to a different element, then click back to the date element, and then off again, it resets to the current date.

Default to Current date is set to no within the element as well. Other than that it is using I think the default settings for the most part.

This is using Fabrik 3.0.4 with latest github updates as of the date of this post.

J! ver 2.5.1

Is this a date element you have manually created or the default one created when making a new list.

It is a date element I created myself. It's purpose is to allow for someone to supply their date of birth, amongst a few other items in the project...

Yeah, this was fixed a while back in the github code, and I think should have gone in to the 3.0.4 ZIP.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back