Recent content by emersongonzal86

1. emersongonzal86

Joomla 3.8.2

hello again, I created from a new installation of joomla 8.2 for the site and made a copy of the database with which I overwrote the new installation, but when placing the gantry framework with its helium template, the problem is generated again, which I deduce that it is integration error with...
  2. emersongonzal86

Joomla 3.8.2

Yes, I did the full update from the github master file when you indicated it, it worked normally but then it failed and I get the error that I'm trying to solve
  3. emersongonzal86

Joomla 3.8.2

how can I uninstall fabrik and reinstall it without losing the information that I already have
  4. emersongonzal86

Joomla 3.8.2

The error occurs when I try to create a new item from a list when I click on new Fatal error: Cannot declare class FabimageHelper, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 23
  5. emersongonzal86

Joomla 3.8.2

hello was working fine but now i get this error Fatal error: Can not declare class FabimageHelper, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 23 in the admin area
  6. emersongonzal86

Joomla 3.8.2

thank you very much for your help, the imagemagick library was missing
  7. emersongonzal86

Joomla 3.8.2

hello, I have a problem after updating to joomla 3.8.2 with the loading of pdf file from the fileupload component I get the following error Fatal error: Class '\ Fabrik \ Helpers \ Image \ Imagevalue' not found in / var / www / html /libraries/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Image.php on line 68. it is...
  8. emersongonzal86

Error after upgrading to 3.4.2 fabrik

the disadvantage is presented again but for the element fileupload, do not load screen element characteristics
  9. emersongonzal86

hello all, the problem was resolved after many tests by desistalacion of nonumber Extensions
  10. emersongonzal86

Thanks , I'll try it for ftp and tell you what happens
  11. emersongonzal86

yes sir chose the 3rd
  12. emersongonzal86

no, when i upgrade the project to start with joomla 3 joomla 3.4.2 and 3.4 fabrik , hence actuaice by joomla extensions manager , finally updated with github
  13. emersongonzal86

I had installed fabrik 3.0 joomla 2.5 , I migrate the entire project to a new Joomla 3.4.8 and a fabrik 3.2 . when I received the message that I could upgrade to 3.4.2 . perform the upgrade and there generated the error further now trying to create a new element not loaded elements the bottom of...
  14. emersongonzal86

use the command 4. Command line - UNIX/Linux server (top) If you are working directly on a UNIX/Linux server, your can fetch and extract the latest github code in place with a single command. Just cd to your J! web root, and do ... Code (Text): wget --no-check-certificate...
  15. emersongonzal86

Hi all, I have installed joomla 3.4.8 and update by fabrik linux command to your version 3.4.2 but after the upgrade, the form containing groups to load data to try to update them, generate the following error 0 The object must be an array or a object implements That ArrayAccess thanks for the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back