Error after upgrading to 3.4.2 fabrik

Hi all, I have installed joomla 3.4.8 and update by fabrik linux command to your version 3.4.2 but after the upgrade, the form containing groups to load data to try to update them, generate the following error

0 The object must be an array or a object implements That ArrayAccess

thanks for the help

What do you mean with 'update by fabrik linux command'? Update via Joomla Extensions/ Update

gesendet mit Tapatalk

use the command

4. Command line - UNIX/Linux server (top)

If you are working directly on a UNIX/Linux server, your can fetch and extract the latest github code in place with a single command. Just cd to your J! web root, and do ...
Code (Text):
wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/joomla25 -O - | tar -zx --strip-components 1
... after cd'ing to your J! root folder. This will fetch the latest 3.0 github tarball, and extract it in place. Substitute joomla3 for joomla25 if you want the 3.2 code.

To read more about Fabrik on GitHub see http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22086 and contributing code

Did you install Fabrik3.4.2 before? GitHUB updates should only be done after installing main versions.
Did you fetch the joomla3 branch?

I had installed fabrik 3.0 joomla 2.5 , I migrate the entire project to a new Joomla 3.4.8 and a fabrik 3.2 . when I received the message that I could upgrade to 3.4.2 . perform the upgrade and there generated the error further now trying to create a new element not loaded elements the bottom of the form where the element properties are set .

Still the same questions
Did you install Fabrik3.4.2 before? GitHUB updates should only be done after installing main versions.
Did you fetch the joomla3 branch?

no, when i upgrade the project to start with joomla 3 joomla 3.4.2 and 3.4 fabrik , hence actuaice by joomla extensions manager , finally updated with github

I would suggest to do a new GitHub update. Maybe with an other method e.g. uploading via FTP

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back