Recent content by escv

1. E

Paid Upgrade Assistance?

I am looking for someone who can upgrade my Joomla 2.5 / Fabric 3 to Joomla 3.x / Fabric 3.x Everything works perfectly in old version and just needs to have everything upgraded and some custom scripts built that will need to be converted or made easier. Please remove if this is not the...
  2. E

Can not get autofill to work

Awesome, and thanks for the tip. One last question regarding the auto fill, The drop down join used to select the address from the address book seems to default back to "Please Select" after the form auto fills. Is there any way to have that drop down stick with the option selected? I need to...
  3. E

I setup your user to have what you need to test. Here is a little on how the site works... User signs up to be a shipper. Shippers can add shipping destinations to their address book to send to and from Shippers can add their carriers to the carrier address book to select who to send a quote...
  4. E

Oops, sorry. All fixed.
  5. E

OK, all set. Info added to my sites. TY
  6. E

bump @cheesegrits ??
  7. E

[SOLVED] Need to email several people when a form is submitted

Oh man. Thank you. I never use ` in my queries but added them to see the text better. SOLVED
  8. E

I get the same error. #1054 - Unknown column 'carriers.id' in 'on clause' It has something to do with the ON clause. I keep getting an error that the carriers.id (table.column) do not exist, but they do.
  9. E

Thank you. I have gotten this far with my sql query however I keep getting an error "Unknown column 'shipping_bids_repeat_select_carriers.parent_id' in 'on clause'" Here is my query: select group_concat(DISTINCT `email_address` separator ', ') from `carriers` LEFT JOIN...
  10. E

I have a form that needs to generate an email to several people based on what the user selects. I have a table of contacts with name and email address that is pulled using a database join and displays in a multi select box on the form. This multi select is fed from this database table...
  11. E

I have 3 autofill plugins on a single form. I can not get any of them to work. When I change the dropdown the page does a look up but the fields are never updated with the correct values. http://escv.net/fb2/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=3&Itemid=167&lang=en-us You will need a...
  12. E

Can not get Autofill Plugin to work

I've followed the tutorial and looked up some tips on the forum but can not get the autofill to work on my form. I just purchased pro support but don't seem to have access to that forum yet. Please let me know how I can get you access to my site to review. Thx.
  13. E

Broken Links all of this place

Sure would be nice to not hit dead ends all of the place after you updated you wiki and forum. I can't find anything I am looking. Totally sucks.
  14. E

Dropdown Element Bug? Adding New from front end displays all users' data not just logged in user.

Version 3.0.8 Here is the same drop down before adding a new address and after. The one after shows all the address book entries for all users, not just the logged in user. I updated my query for that element to include {thistable} but I am still getting the same results. Since the...
  15. E

Dropdown Element Bug? Adding New from front end displays all users' data not just logged in user.

I have a drop down element on a shipping form that uses a dbjoin to pull a list of company names from an addressbook table in the database - only specific to this user by filtering based on the user ID which is also stored in the addressbook table to filter on. The drop down element has the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back