Recent content by florisjan

1. florisjan

No records in frontend

I tried to find out what is wrong and after changing the table that was connected to the menu item Oldtimers, other tables didn't show their content either. When I changed the table from an other menu item, the Oldtimer content was available. I have deleted the original menu item and made a new...
  2. florisjan

Fatal error after upgrading J25 to J323

I use 'Migrate Me Plus' as this extension copies files and databases tables. After migration a 'copy' of the site is made in a subdirectory and then you can upgrade extensions, modules and plugins if needed. I thought I had disabled the Fabrik-plugins but not all.
  3. florisjan

As I could not find the solution I wrote the maker of the migration tool. He helped me with the migration (we restarted from the beginning) and he found out that disabeling the F-system plugins was the solution for the problem. Now my site is working with Fabrik 3.1 after the migration and...
  4. florisjan

No records in frontend

I have migrated my site from J2519 to J323 and after migration I have updated Fabrik to the latest version via Github. I use 5 tables in this website but with 1 table I have the problem that the records are not visible in the frontend unless I use the detail button. I think it is a small...
  5. florisjan

I have another "small" problem that I cannot enter in the backend as this gives a blank/white page. I opened via phpadmin the extensions-table and there I find the plugin enabled.
  6. florisjan

I have done a complete GitHub update for alle files as described here (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/)
  7. florisjan

After upgrading my site from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.2.3 I get a blanc page in both frontend as backend. Changed error reporting to maximum and tried frontend again. First error was about fabrik plugin, so I uploaded the latest fabrikfiles from Github (8/4/14) Now I get this fatal error: The...
  8. florisjan

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm() in

I got this error after updating to the latest GITHUb update. After some try and error I found out that the problem is solved if you use the full url (you like to use) in the redirect-plugin in stead of e.g. index.php:)
  9. florisjan

Downloading csv gives wrong details

Can you tell me the url for Github? I had this in my favorites, but I cannot find it anymore? Thanks in advance.
  10. florisjan

Fatal error after installing update from Cookie Confirm

I got a reaction of the guys from Twentronix about this issue. Perhaps one of the developpers of Fabrik can read this attachment.
  11. florisjan

Fatal error after installing update from Cookie Confirm

I have read this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cannot-redeclare-class-jform.34129/ Changed the ordering of the fabrik-system-plugin to -1; the Cookie Confirm-plugin has an ordering of 30000 and still I get a Fatal error! Is there a solution for this problem, besides...
  12. florisjan

Problem with uploading csv-file

I solved the problem by importing a smaller file-size.
  13. florisjan

Downloading csv gives wrong details

I didn't export raw data!
  14. florisjan

Template not working as expected

Hi Menno, That's what I was looking for! Thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back