Recent content by frullix

1. F

Hide a column only if a label is..

Hi troester, I tried with Itemids, but don't work, because when you jump from link to link the Itemids not show in the body tag.
  2. F

Search ATLETA -> list of competitions in which he participated -> click on competition-> list of all participants in that competition it's a bit complicated to explain You can try here: www.skatingscore.it with for example "Frangipani"
  3. F

Yes, one list with different views with a joined data! The only difference i found is the label (Competizione and Atleta)
  4. F

I try with add custom Css but hides the column "Competizione" in both views [list_4_com_fabrik_4] for the two view. This is the first view: (in this view I don't want the column COMPETIZIONE) and this the second: (in this view, I want the Competizione column, but not the Atleta column) the...
  5. F

I think like this: if (fabrik_elements.label == "Competizione:" ) { $class = "hide_column"; } ******* css .hide_column { .scheda_atleta___partecipazione_competizioni display:none; } But don't work
  6. F

Yes, I know, but I've two list with the same results and in a one of this (Competizione) I want hide the Competizione column and the difference is only the name of label.
  7. F

Is the label of the table in the list view. I want hide this column only in this view, because in the other view I want view this column. And the label is the only difference with the other views.
  8. F

Hide a column only if a label of list view is equal a data ( Competizione: ) if label == "Competizione:" hide column on the under table Is it possibile?
  9. F

Change a part of Details View in a table..

I have a lot of data, could it cause problems? Kindly, could you explain me better? Do I duplicate a group? Do I create a new group? Or do I select REPEAT in the group options?
  10. F

Change a part of Details View in a table..

I'd like to change a detail view page with a custom layout. I tried more solutions, but non working fine. This is the actual result: I would like the red part to be transformed into a table. |Sp_TES|Sp_PCS|Deduzioni Sp|Tot.SP|SP No|Fs_TES|Fs_PCS|Deduzioni Fp|TSS__|Pos.No| 0.00 0.00...
  11. F

Database join question...

is it correct? ...AS a WHERE...
  12. F

Athletes table - AT would you advise me to proceed with: $mydb->setQuery ("SELECT fs_score FROM scheda_atleta WHERE qualificazione = 1 AND athtlete_id = " . $mydb->Quote($myresult->athlete_id)) union ("SELECT fs_score FROM scheda_atleta WHERE qualificazione = 2 AND athtlete_id...
  13. F

scheda_atleta
  14. F

comp1_result I've to get it with -> SELECT atleta, fs_score FROM scheda_atleta WHERE qualificazione = 1 AND athtlete_id = " . $mydb->Quote($myresult->athlete_id)); comp2_result --------------------->SELECT atleta, fs_score FROM scheda_atleta WHERE qualificazione = 2 AND athtlete_id = " ...
  15. F

I've tried to change <?php if($option['qualificazione'] == 1 ) { print_r($option['fs_score']); } else { print_r (["0"]); } ?> with (without ==) <?php if($option['qualificazione'] = 1 ) {...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back