Change a part of Details View in a table..

frullix

I'd like to change a detail view page with a custom layout.
I tried more solutions, but non working fine.
This is the actual result:
upload_2020-9-14_16-33-12.png
I would like the red part to be transformed into a table.
|Sp_TES|Sp_PCS|Deduzioni Sp|Tot.SP|SP No|Fs_TES|Fs_PCS|Deduzioni Fp|TSS__|Pos.No|
0.00 0.00 0.00 0 0 12.64 13.13 0.00 25.77 6

One option is to add a calc element where using php/html code you can build a table containing the data within the rectangle. Leave the element label empty.
And then inspect the element css in browser console when in form view and add:

.your_element_name_in_form _view {
display:none;
}

to template custom.css file to only show the element in details view (if I remember correct, element classes are a bit different in form and details view).
The class name should be something like "fb_tablename___element_name".

If you want also a "table" output in your form you may try adding a (fake) repeat group with table template:
create the group with min/max repeat=1 and no user access to add/delete and assign your "red" elements to this group.

If you want also a "table" output in your form you may try adding a (fake) repeat group with table template:
create the group with min/max repeat=1 and no user access to add/delete and assign your "red" elements to this group.
I have a lot of data, could it cause problems?

Kindly, could you explain me better?

Do I duplicate a group? Do I create a new group? Or do I select REPEAT in the group options?

Last edited:
If you already have data don't switch to a repeat group (repeat group data is stored in additional DB tables).

There a several ways to get what you want, e.g.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back