Recent content by gcopping

1. G

CSV Export Doesn't work - Please help

Thanks that has fixed it and I will have a think about updating from Github.
  2. G

OK thanks for the heads up but I would still like to just update that file so can you please tell me where I would find it?
  3. G

I have just come across the same issue and as I am not at all confident about doing an update from Github I would just like to change that code in the csvexport.php file. Everything else works fine on my site and I do not want to risk having any other problems by updating from Github (even if I...
  4. G

Add multiple records from 1 Add Form

Well yes but I have not done anything with Fabrik for about 6 years & this is the most complicated thing that I have tried to do with it, and as you can tell I am having real problems understanding it. I would like my Catch Returns Form to look like yours but whatever I try and do it just won't...
  5. G

Thanks again - but sorry case not closed just yet! In screenE everything looks just about perfect as it should be. This is the individual user view. However in screenF (the Administrator view) Fish Type2 is missing. I am sure that this is because in the element list for the Administrator...
  6. G

OK I am getting there slowly. I noticed that My Catch Returns had a Join to the Repeat Returns so put the same Join in Catch Returns (see screenC enclosed) and the result is in screenD enclosed which now shows the Repeat Return in the Catch Returns List. However there are still the following...
  7. G

Right I have done this but it doesn't appear to have sorted it. When I check phpMy Admin for Catch Returns there exists the first Catch Return, there is a Repeat Return in there but it just shows as Null, so when I go to View Data in Catch Returns List the first Catch Return shows but the Repeat...
  8. G

OK yes Catch Returns was created earlier. Can I create a fresh copy by just using Save as Copy - will that do the job?
  9. G

OK I have resolved this issue & My Catch Returns are now showing the Repeat Returns. The next issue I have is as follows. My Catch Returns shows just the catches for that User. I also have a Catch Returns List (see enclosed screenA) which when accessed by the Administrator shows all of the...
  10. G

OK I have gone through the process that you outlined in point 4 from an earlier post and as you can see from the screen enclosed I now get the ability to enter Additional Catch Returns. However I have 2 issues: 1. The Additional Catch Returns do not update the db, but the first return still...
  11. G

Sorry I did not see it, but on a previous screenshot you sent the Group appeared on the right hand side of the screen and that was where I was looking for it. I apologise for missing it. I do really appreciate your help as there is no way I could have accomplished this without it. Some of the...
  12. G

Yes I did read your post I am just asking for confirmation - so are you saying that yes I do need to add all of these Elements? Not sure what you are saying about the Group option not showing on my screen. It doesn't appear for any Element on any Form for me?
  13. G

That doesn't appear on my Element Details tab - see my screenshot - any ideas why? Thanks I will try what you suggest. I assume that in the new Group "Catch Returns Repeatable" I add all of the Elements that you have highlighted in red?
  14. G

OK 2 screen shots enclosed as I can't fit the whole screen on one - hopefully this is what you want. Yes I have 2 tables as described and they are linked. I have looked at editing the elements but I can't find anything in there as a selector for "Group" - can you please point me in the right...
  15. G

Thanks again. 2. Have attached a screen shot of the fields available. As I said I can't make the Group Repeatable when I save it just resets the Repeatable button to No. I am trying to do this against a Group called My Catch returns which is what is used to currently to capture the information...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back