Recent content by GESTIO

1. G

Run PHP list plugin from Fullcalendar popup

Hi all, I'm trying to add custom buttons to a Fullcalendar popup. Editing "plugins/fabrikvisualization/fullcalendar/layouts/fabrik-visualization-fullcalendar-viewbuttons.php" I've added two new buttons, but I don't know how to fire the corresponding PHP list plugin when one of these buttons is...
  2. G

Custom Links in Repeatable Joined Group

Hi darkreign, Read here: I had the same issue, but now I can use the suggested workaround (it works!). Tom
  3. G

"Custom Link" that point to child item in Repeated Group

Thank you for the workaround! :) Yes, you are right, the mentioned bug is relative to Fabrik 2, but I thought it could be useful to find a solution.
  4. G

"Custom Link" that point to child item in Repeated Group

Hi, I have a repeated group and I'm trying to redirect users on details view of the corresponding child item when they click on a custom link in the master table's details view. If I put in the custom link the placeholder {childtable___id} or {childtable___id_raw} the resulting url is...
  5. G

Add the "trim empty concats" option for the CCD element

Many thanks Hugh, it's oblivious that Pro issues must have a greater priority! :)
  6. G

Multi-select list element does not link to the right detailview

It's a cascading dropdown element rendered as a multiselection dropdown: if the option "read only link" is selected, I expect to have multiple link to all the corresponding elements. Links are there, but they are all pointing to an empty details view. Yes, latest code...
  7. G

After deeper tests, the proposed solution seems to create other issues... The bug is still there! :( Tom
  8. G

Hi, I think that this bug is not yet resolved... I tried gizycki's proposed solution and it seems to work without any issues. Thanks Tom
  9. G

Hugh, thanks for your quick response . Glad to see you are back at work, I wish you a speedy and full recovery. I'll try to do it by myself, or I'll try to find a workaround. Bye Tom
  10. G

Hi all, I read in this thread that Rob added this useful option for the database join element. I wonder if it could be possible to insert an equivalent option for the cascading dropdown plugin too. Thank you in advance Tommaso
  11. G

Copy a record and all joined data

Friendly bump... :)
  12. G

Copy a record and all joined data

Hi, I read this thread and I have the same problem... Is there any way to clone a record (using copy button inside form or using copy list plugin) and automatically have all its joined data (repeat groups) duplicated too? Thanks Tom
  13. G

[SOLVED - My bad!] Can't create new Joomla users when importing a csv file

Ok, solved! No, the issue was that the data was stored in the gestio_personale list but users were not created. I'm sorry Rob, I understand that I was wrong... In this table username value has to be picked from another element's value; I used a php script to manage this when creating new...
  14. G

[SOLVED - My bad!] Can't create new Joomla users when importing a csv file

Thank you troester, just tried and nothing changed...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back