Recent content by gicco

1. G

Backend Administration of User Entries

Okay, thank you very much, will try the same.
  2. G

Sorry for not being clear enough. Suppose I want to use Fabrik as classified ad placement component to accept user entries from Joomla's frontend. Now, how can I edit, delete, publish or unpublish entries in Joomla's backend? Thanks.
  3. G

Hi, Is it possible to manage user submissions/entries in Joomla's backend? Thanks.
  4. G

Cloning an entry

Hello ftso, sorry I had been busy taking care of other tasks, this one still stands outstanding.
  5. G

SQL Syntax Error

Hi, If you've re-joined your lists and still getting the errors, there must be some other cause related to fabrik's core code, thanks.
  6. G

Fabrik SEF URLs

Hi, Your issue can be resolved without using any third-party sef component. I was able to get URLs with slug at the end "restaurants/details/12/1-imperial". If you can tolerate the middle part "details/12/1-", you can use a values in a database column as slugs, which will be appended at the...
  7. G

SQL Syntax Error

Hello, Please try rebuilding your joined lists, by first removing all the joined lists from the parent list and save. Then put the joins one by one, saving after each join. I encountered such issues after direct database manipulation, this may be a cause. Thanks.
  8. G

local comment count in list view

Hi, Since local commenting plugin lacks pagination and other controls, I am using JComments and using a Calc element to calculate comment count: $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `abcd_jcomments` WHERE object_id = '{bh_plans___id_raw}'"; $db->setQuery($query); return...
  9. G

Cloning an entry

Hi Sophist, in my case the lists are joined manually, this may be the cause of no cloning the whole entries. I guess I will have to use php code plugin. Can you please point to me as how to make it work, thanks.
  10. G

Cloning an entry

Hi troester, I will try do that, thanks.
  11. G

Cloning an entry

Thank you.
  12. G

Simple Pagination Required

Thank you.
  13. G

Cloning an entry

Hi, Is there a way to copy an entry with in joined lists scenario?
  14. G

Simple Pagination Required

Hello, I want to have simple ad clean pagination on my site with Fabrik, that is, without: resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0&limitstart23=10 Furthermore, if you move on to page 2 and then click on the list link on the menu, it doesn't show me the page 1, it keeps showing me the...
  15. G

Cloning an entry

Hello rackem, Thanks for the reply, I tried the list copy plugin, but the problem is that it only clones the contents of the entry in the first table/list and not the data in the joined lists. Is there a way to close the contents in the joined lists?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back