Recent content by gluzapp

1. G

__fabrik_joins' doesn't exist

What's is the best way to uninstall fabrik and reinstall it ? I have a Joomla's version 3.9 site . I've disabled the all the fabrik plugins (132 items ) , then inn the Extension menu I have Unistall all the Fabrik modules . Do you think now I can reinstall last Fabrik version in "Install...
  2. G

Thanks Troaster and Lousyfool, My problem is the previous Fabrik resident installation. Do I have to physically uninstall the Fabrik's plugins, ( not only disable ) ?
  3. G

Also trying installation from web I have the same error : JInstaller: :Install: Errore SQL Table 'my_labdempart.#__fabrik_joins' doesn't exist Estensione Aggiorna: richiesta di elaborazione degli errori di SQL: DB function fallita con errore numero 1146 Table 'my_labdempart.#__fabrik_joins'...
  4. G

Thank you for your answer. The file zip is not corrupted . Installing from web give error : "connection error server: 403 " so seems the only way to install is to get the zip file .
  5. G

Hello , I'm installing fabrik 3.9 ( zip file ) on Joomla 3.75 . The problem I encountred was : Table 'my_xxxxxx.#__fabrik_joins' doesn't exist and the installation was stopped . what can I do to proceed installation ? thank you
  6. G

Joomla version 3.5.x, Fabrik version ?

ok I suppose Upgrading Joomla and then reinstalling Fabrik is better ... but : Does new Fabrik installation mantain the old Fabrik's modules and Fabrik's plugins ? or after reinstallation I have to rewrite all the Fabriks Plugins ??
  7. G

Problem is in either two ways is not possible to upgrade : - beginning upgrading Joomla from 3.4.8 to 3.5 Fabrik fault - beginning upgrading to fabrik 3.9 on joomla 3.4.8 joomla fault. I don't understand where to download the correct fabrik version for joomla 3.4.8 and how to proceed .
  8. G

There is problems in Fabrik PLUGINS MODULE when I migrate from J.3.4.8 to 3.5.0 . When I add a plugin and click save , the previous plugins was deleted. Does it happened to someone this problem in PLUG-INS MODULE ?
  9. G

Thank you very much for the your answer . Question : Where is the Farbik configuration file ?
  10. G

There will be problems if I install new Fabrik version on the previous installation data ? ( I have a lot of module and database fabrik on mi site )
  11. G

Hello, whats the right Fabrik's version for Joomla 3.5.0 or 3.5.1 ? thank you best regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back