Recent content by gustl

1. G

Problem after upgrade from J3.5.1 to J3.6.2 and Fabrik from 3.4.3 to 3.5

Hi Hugh, thanks for your efforts! Here the download-link: http://www.joomlaos.de/option,com_remository/Itemid,41/func,fileinfo/id,8071.html Kindly regards Gustl
  2. G

Tried to fix it with the UIKIT-Folder in Fabrik-Joomla-alt-Layouts but no affect. Perhaps has anybody an idea?
  3. G

I searched the Forum and there are some postings about the Problems with JOOM templates. So I'll first take a look at the Solutions provided there. Perhaps I can fix ist.
  4. G

Hi Troester, I'm using Firefox 48.0, but the same Problem with MS-IE. The template is JOOM with Warp-Framework. Following your suspicion the template could cause the issue, I changed to protostar and everything works fine now. So you're right, it's the template. Thanks for guiding me into the...
  5. G

Hi, today I upgraded first Joomla to 3.6.2. After this I tried to upgrade Fabrik using the Joomla-extension-manager. It ends with the error-message PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING and after this I had no more access to the front- and backend of my site. So I followed the suggestion in another...
  6. G

[SOLVED] Bug in Github-update

@cheesegrits: Thanks, last Github-update solved the problem for me!
  7. G

[SOLVED] Bug in Github-update

Fabrik 3.4.2, Joomla 3.4.8, local installation After I updated from Github (25. Jan 2016), I get the following error-message: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in C:\xampp\htdocs\campus-intra\components\com_fabrik\models\list.php on line 6131 I think it must have to do with...
  8. G

[SOLVED] SQL-Error 1064 Grouping by USER-Element when Field-Element Calculation Sum

Hi Troester, that's it! Work's fine now, you're the greatest! Thanks you so much for your speedy assistance :)
  9. G

[SOLVED] SQL-Error 1064 Grouping by USER-Element when Field-Element Calculation Sum

The only calculation this error occurs is when I choose 'Sum' in the List-View-Settings for Calculations. With 'AVERAGE', 'COUNT' etc. everything's okay. Because of this I thought I could make a workaround by choosing the 'Custom-Calculation' in the settings with the expression 'SUM(%s)'. But...
  10. G

Hi Troester, thanks for your reply. It's a normal User-element. Without the calculation about the field 'urlaubstag' the grouping works fine.
  11. G

I have a normal Field-Element called 'urlaubstag', only integer-values are allowed. In the List-View-Settings I have select 'Sum' for Calculations. In the same list I use the User-Element too (it shows the user-email). So far no problems. But when I want to group by this user-email I always get...
  12. G

Update Fabrik shows in Extension Manager for 3.1rc1 version

Thanks Troester, I did forget step 3, my mistake!
  13. G

Update Fabrik shows in Extension Manager for 3.1rc1 version

I think, this behaviour should soon be resolved, because it makes the process of updating more difficult than it should be.
  14. G

INSTALLATION HOSED MY WEBSITE

Thanks to cheesegrits! This solved the problem for me.
  15. G

INSTALLATION HOSED MY WEBSITE

I think the problem persists. I'm using github version Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.8-5-g8beaea6 and Joomla 2.5.11 on my local test-system. It's was not possible to upgrade Kunena 2.0.4 to version 3.0. After trying this I got the famous white page in frontend and backend and the error-message "Fatal error...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back