Problem after upgrade from J3.5.1 to J3.6.2 and Fabrik from 3.4.3 to 3.5

gustl

Hi,
today I upgraded first Joomla to 3.6.2. After this I tried to upgrade Fabrik using the Joomla-extension-manager. It ends with the error-message PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING and after this I had no more access to the front- and backend of my site. So I followed the suggestion in another posting and made a full Github-Update (master). Afterwards I could access the site. So far so good, but now I have problems with list editing. If I use 'ajaxify-links' the form opens correctly, but it's impossible to save the changes. Also the date-plugin doesn't work. If I click the date-picker nothing happens. If I switch off 'ajaxify-links' I can save my changes, but the issue with date-picking persists.
Browser cache is empty, fabrik-option Burst JS is activated.

Did you clear also Joomla cache?
Can you try with an other browser? (Sometimes expecially Chrome's cache is really sticky)
Is the issue in front- and/or backend?
Which Joomla template?

Hi Troester,
I'm using Firefox 48.0, but the same Problem with MS-IE. The template is JOOM with Warp-Framework. Following your suspicion the template could cause the issue, I changed to protostar and everything works fine now. So you're right, it's the template. Thanks for guiding me into the right way. But because I'm very pleased with the JOOM template, do you - or anybody else - know how to fix this Problem?

Hi Troester,
I'm using Firefox 48.0, but the same Problem with MS-IE. The template is JOOM with Warp-Framework. Following your suspicion the template could cause the issue, I changed to protostar and everything works fine now. So you're right, it's the template. Thanks for guiding me into the right way. But because I'm very pleased with the JOOM template, do you - or anybody else - know how to fix this Problem?
I searched the Forum and there are some postings about the Problems with JOOM templates. So I'll first take a look at the Solutions provided there. Perhaps I can fix ist.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back