Recent content by halfa

1. H

Error Creating a simple list

Cool...yep that seems to have fixed it....many thanks for the heads up on that one :-)
  2. H

Error Creating a simple list

It's been a couple of years since I touched Fabrik and now I have a situation where I would like to use Fabrik to develop a reporting system. I've just gone through the basics. 1. I created a second Database Connection so that it will point to another MySQL Database that is for a helpdesk...
  3. H

Accessing a textarea field from a form

Thanks...I tried as you suggested but DirectPHP errored with an eval error. I then change the redirect on the form to point to a php script which would simply output the structure of $_SESSION so that I could check exactly what I needed to get the correct values of my fields. The script I...
  4. H

Accessing a textarea field from a form

I've been using the form redirect plugin to navigate to a confirmation page after a form has been completed. It's just to provide feedback to the user of the data that they have entered. I found a J! plugin called DirectPHP which is fantastic for this sort of thing. All I have to do is...
  5. H

TextArea to display static text

I looked at the display text element....but was not sure how to actually get text into it...I thought it would be like the textarea where you could enter the text you wish to have displayed......and because the Terms and Conditions will have a fair amount of text in it, I thought having...
  6. H

TextArea to display static text

I've got a form where the user needs to accept Terms and Conditions. I've put the actual text of the Terms and Conditions into a textarea. (Default area on the element form). The textarea is assigned to it's own group which is set to NOT record in the database. I want it to be static text...
  7. H

How can I redirect if exists?

Newbie question....I have a data entry form, but I want to check to see if the data has already been entered...(yep, that's easy). But I want to redirect to another page if it already exists. Basically to tell the user that the data has already been entered. I can see where I can display an...
  8. H

Search changes the template

Yep, great......pulled down the latest SVN and tested......all good :-)
  9. H

Yes, the template issue is resolved....and.......yes, exactly what you said. It's as if it was called from a component link......ok the first time you open the page, loses it when the page changes.......
  10. H

Ok....u got me!! So many places to look !! BUT.....I still have an issue displaying the table from a content page using {fabrik view=table id=47 layout=TeamList}. I'm doing this purely so I can get a print icon for the page. If I change the value of the dropdown, it finds the records...
  11. H

Yep, sorry, I missed that.......BUT......since fixing that, and having it all working perfectly, I now have 2 questions:- 1. When the table is presented, it lists all records, until the dropdown box value is changed, then it filters correctly.....I'll keep looking but is there an option so that...
  12. H

I've created a new template to view a table. This is just linked to a menu option and works great. I changed one of my elements to be a filter type (dropdown) and now my table view has a dropdown search facility......sweet! The first "view" of the table looks great (as per my custom...
  13. H

Help with images

Warning - Newbie question !!! I'm playing around with images and wondering if there is some brief tutorial as the best way to implement the following:- I need to implement a "Player Registration" function and this includes uploading a person's photo. I've created 2 elements, 1 of type...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back