Recent content by HartfieldUK

1. H

Help with repeated group data in email

Hi, I am working on a form with repeated groups. The form submission works well and records show up as expected in the list. However, I get the following the email sent instead of the data: Notice: Undefined index: fabrik_repeat_group in...
  2. H

Help with validation of a hidden group

Thanks a lot Hugh. It worked and I didn't have to use the var_dump line at all. Many thanks. Essay
  3. H

Help with validation of a hidden group

Hi, I have looked around here but could not find anything that could help me. I have a form with 3 groups. Groups 1 and 3 are compulsory but group 2 depends on a dropdown element in group 1. Say the element name is status, and options are (a) unemployed and (b) employed. On load, I have...
  4. H

Confirmation plugin not working

Hi, I have a multi-page form using group page breaks with three repeating groups. The form submission works well. The list is as I would expect it to be and the php template for email seem to work, I still need to check why admin gets an email and not the person that submits the form. My...
  5. H

Generating a registration number with repeated group elements

I got what I wanted by implementing the line for registration number as " NKVJ-3102-2040- <?php echo $this->data['nasmbrs_konvaj_28_repeat___id'][$i]?> " Thanks
  6. H

Hi Hugh, The problem is that my calc element return ' NKVJ-3102-2040-{nasmbrs_konvaj_28_repeat___id}'; is stored in the database as NKVJ-3102-2040-. So my email misses the id bit in the mails sent. However it appears exactly as expected in the Fabrik list. What am I doing wrong, please...
  7. H

Hi Rob, Having done the above, I am faced with another problem. That is mailing the data submitted. My form is for group registration to attend a convention. I want all members registered by a group leader to get a confirmation of their registration with only their own data on it, and the...
  8. H

Thanks Rob, It worked indeed. I then alter the table with ALTER TABLE tbl AUTO_INCREMENT = 1001; in the database to get the desired starting number. Thanks.
  9. H

Hi, I have a repeated group in a form. The form submits as expected but I need to generate an auto-increasing registration number based on the number of items returned in my group. The repeated group has an "id" and a "parent_id" and I thought I could use the "id" since it is increasing, so I...
  10. H

Help with form

Hi Rob, I just can never thank you enough for what you do. I have just stumbled upon a response by Hugh on another post and realised that since I was trying to INSERT from my custom form submission, I should have something like "$userid = $formModel->getElementData" in the PHP. I edited it...
  11. H

Date element displays as text

I kept at it and discovered that the template could be responsible after stumbling on a Google link on Fabrik and Gantry Framework of Rockettheme. I went to the template and simply turned of the date display. My form field displayed immediately. I am not sure if this is a better fix but it...
  12. H

Date element displays as text

Hi, I have a date element in a form I am working on with the following settings: Formatting Store Date As: UTC List format: %Y-%m-%d Form format: %Y-%m-%d Default to current date: Yes Always return todays date: No First Week Day: Sunday Allow typing in field: Yes The form has no...
  13. H

Help with form

Thanks Rob, The table I need to input the data into is not a Fabrik table or list. It is another component that needs the usergroups defined based on the registration form made in Fabrik. Is there a way to do this. I have tried the php plugin but no luck. My lines for the php plugin looks...
  14. H

Help with form

Hi, Thanks for the help so far. I have gone further by creating other form fields and they work as expected. I am using the JUser plugin on the form to create users. However, I need a hidden field in the form to input a default role into another table in the database that has something like...
  15. H

Help with form

I went back to it and it now works as expected. Thanks.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back