Recent content by hrobben

1. H

Java works fine in FireFox not in Internet Explorer

Hello Hugh, Yes, Yes, perfect, its working now, many thanks... ++ Henry
  2. H

Oke, glad to hear it has to do with IE, i would say overboard with IE but quiet a few people are using it, so its very usefull to takle this problem... Thanks for your time, and go live till Rob 's back. Waiting to hear from you both. In the mean time i'll put on the standaard template...
  3. H

Hello Hugh, I cann't install explorer but i made an ftp account for test@robusoft.org with password test123. JoomlaExplorer exposed the entire site, looked a bit risky. Hope you can work with the ftp account. Please let me now what the files are witch would be changed. Thankx Henry
  4. H

should work on http://robusoft.org/test -- Henry
  5. H

Hello Hugh, I've got another template, and partly its working, not the javascript i've made in the "onchange" option at elements, the errors are gone, no problem anymore, the selection in the tables goes well, Stil remaining the "onchange" javascript (working in Firefox NOT in IE). With this...
  6. H

Hello Hugh, Thanks for taking the time to solve this problem. Fabrik is a great tool, fantastic job. A contra question: Why does the problem only shows in Internet Explorerer and only on a table with extra Java calculations. The same Table-form does have an script to execute on submition...
  7. H

Hello, thanks, but it is not helping, i discovered something else. When a table longer than 30 lines, you get two pages. Second page is not to call, very strange, the next previous gives the same error. I've set the template chooser on the public site, to set the template to the original and...
  8. H

Please don't forget me
  9. H

Hello, Thank you for looking into the probleem, i replaced the template with the standaard joomla template, and there are still problems. Fatal error: Cannot redeclare processform() (previously declared in /home/robusoft/public_html/test/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:316) in...
  10. H

It's under "verkoop" on the left side. The user filles in the hours, then all is calculated in total hours (three last fields). The problem is that in FireFox everything works Fine, in Explorer there it doesn't work. Hope this helps.
  11. H

Hello, I'm working with Joomla 1.0.15 and fabrik 1.05 on the site www.robusoft.org/test (login test Pw test123) Problem is that firefox does the calculation in the database "kinderen" very well, but Internet Explorer gives me errors. Like someone to look into it if possible, en tell me what...
  12. H

Calculating with form elements

How to make a new Thread?!!! I like to make a new thread but don't now how.... Found it, sorry my fault.
  13. H

Calculating with form elements

Hello, I'am working with fabrik 1.05 on joomla 1.0.15, there is a problem in Internet Explorer Not in Mozilla. When i put a javascript in with the element (simple script to add one field to another) it is working in Firefox but not in IE. Tryed different templates, different IE's (6 and 7) and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back