Recent content by hsmdk

1. H

Urgent - Fatal error -com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3518

Thanks for your input, but it does not solve the issue, I need the groups in the form, and last but not least to show them in the detail view. I need a detailed view where all data are showed on one page. As I understand the issues is when the list loads its load all it joins on all the...
  2. H

Hi and thanks for reply Yes I have 3 repeat groups, with few fields in each group The structure is like this Main list with 4 groups in some of the groups there are some database join field to eg language and country Repeat Group 1 Databasejoin to main list Databasejoin to table 1 Txt...
  3. H

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/customer/www/swebs.dk/public_html/mov/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3518 Any one have a clue?
  4. H

Update other table

Here is a mapping image
  5. H

Update other table

I have 3 tables one of the are a repeatable group db_movie_actor when save a post I would like to create a new post in the db_actor_movie table where some of the data comes from db_movie_actor and some from db_movie. It is important to delete the post in db_actor_movie table when I delete a...
  6. H

Huge group repeat - Bug

Hi Again , I have now got it in place , i hope , but i understod what you mean by FK elemenet. i mane a new element "mov" in a_movie_actor list there are a dabasejoin to a-mov and in a_mov list i change the list join, to join the new field in a_movie_actor list. So now that work.... :-)...
  7. H

Huge group repeat - Bug

Hi , thanks for your reply After I set the "Repeat min = 0" in group/Repeat settings". I can delete all rows - so thats is good. But if I post a new post and choose ( selecet field with databasejoin) an actor , it still take the first one after save. I have looked the FK element, do you...
  8. H

Huge group repeat - Bug

Hi I have found some bugs in repeat group What have I done, I have made the following lists a_movie – Contain image, name, and year field a_actor – Contain image and name field a_movie_actor – Contain Name field with database join to a_actor and a role text field In a_movie there are a...
  9. H

What Join path is the best here

Hi, and thanks for your input. And I am on precisely this path as you suggest. I have now list like this movie - Have all info about the movie movie_actor - This has an actor field with a database join to the actor list, and a text field to the role, and an image( upload field) actor...
  10. H

Thanks, it was properly what I had in mind, but am pretty sure that have seen a video there give an example of how to see data from both angels as far I remember it was band vs. venuse where it showed that venuses have what bands and bands were on what venues. Like my example jus with...
  11. H

Hi I have to lists a Movie list and an a Actor list i would like to gain what you can see on the images What have i tried 1. Made a list move_cast and made elements like "actor" movies" and "role" the movie and actor field is a databasejoin field and the role field is a text field...
  12. H

Multi select in Advanced Search

Wonder way the field set up is different in Advanced Search when you have at multi select field, like it as it is in filter mode. See the images By the way is it possible to change the filter set up so it is use "AND" and not "OR" Thanks
  13. H

Empty rows in Dropdown ( Join)

Thanks for your reply. Its happen both in filter and in advanced search. Have now set it so it dont leave empty spaces - Thanks for the hint.
  14. H

Empty rows in Dropdown ( Join)

I wonder why there are empty row in dropdown ( with database join) Any one have a hint
  15. H

Calculate time difference

Hi Found away to sovle the issue and here is the code there can do it in the calc plugin This return the time diffreance as a comma figure $start_time = '{testlist_repeat_10_repeat___fr1}'; $end_time = '{testlist_repeat_10_repeat___fr2}'; $time1 = new DateTime($start_time); $time2 = new...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back