Urgent - Fatal error -com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3518

hsmdk

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 805306368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/customer/www/swebs.dk/public_html/mov/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 3518

Any one have a clue?

Do you have multiple repeat groups?
This can produce a huge memory usage, e.g. 3 repeat groups with a, b and c entries will create a*b*c joined records

Hi and thanks for reply

Yes I have 3 repeat groups, with few fields in each group

The structure is like this

Main list with 4 groups in some of the groups there are some database join field to eg language and country

Repeat Group 1
Databasejoin to main list
Databasejoin to table 1
Txt field

(Needed post are up to 30 per main list)

Repeat Group 2
Databasejoin to table 2
Txt field
Txt field
(Needed post are up to 75 per main list)

Repeat Group 3
Databasejoin to table 3
Databasejoin to table 4
(Needed post are up to 125 per main list)

At the moment the DB size i less and 2 mb

I suppose that the issue is the Database join to the main List, is there another way to insert the main list id in the repeat lists?

There are a need for up to 200 posts
Reagrds

The problem is that all repeat lists are in one form.

Repeat groups are doing list joins and with your "x posts per main list" it will select up to
30*75*125 =281'250 records for getting the form data (for one single "main" record).

One possibility:
Create a Fabrik list pointing to your repeat group table of repeat group 3.
In this list set the FK element (parent_id) as dbjoin.
Remove the repeat group from your main form.
Enable "Related data" in your main list [Data][Related Data]
Enable "Show related data links" in your main form [Options]

As always: backup before, use a copy of your main list, test in sandbox ...

Thanks for your input, but it does not solve the issue, I need the groups in the form, and last but not least to show them in the detail view. I need a detailed view where all data are showed on one page.

As I understand the issues is when the list loads its load all it joins on all the posts in the "main" list.

SO if there are 4000 in main list 50 in group 1 150 in group 2 and 150 in group 3 it, needs to load 4.500.000.000 records (4000*50*150*150) that seems in one way or another the right way to do it. in most other systems it loads the data from the groups when you load the item.

I wonder

1. Will it help to make a new id in the main table and join the groups to them, Like id_g1 id_g2 id_g3

2. Is it possible in any way to load the repeat group when you go into the form so the list does not need to load them. eg by add some php code, if were to place the code.

3. As an alternative is possible to make some PHP code there load the data from the table ( where repeat data is), when you open the detail view, if, were to place the code

4. Or are there another solution to handle a moderate volume of data.

The data volume will be

Main list 4000 entries
Group 1 50 entries per main in average
Group 2 150 entries pr main
Group 3 150 entries pr main

Another issue: I have tried 2 times to write to fabrikar with a request for some small task, but do not get any responses - are the people behind fabrikar one the way out or ?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back