Recent content by Idahojan

1. Idahojan

Seeking community volunteers...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew what software was used to make the existing tutorial videos? If I had time and did do any extreme newbie (me) tuts then I would want them to be of the same look and feel. Thanks
  2. Idahojan

Solved-Details view not populating information

I set the error reporting to max I did not add a custom view/details link, however based on the clue you gave me with no record id be passed thru I went back into investigating the connections between the list, form, group and found that the group and form were linked to an old trashed list. I...
  3. Idahojan

thanks troester, I don't really have any idea what I'm doing either:rolleyes: Fabrik 3.3.3 Error reporting is set to system default I am not seeing any system messages PHP 5.3 is my hosts option, not mine.:oops:
  4. Idahojan

Hello, Bit of a newb here. I have a fabrik list of companies where I have the main list display companies by U.S. State, when you click on the state it shows the list of companies in that state but only their name, city and phone number. Next to each row is the "Details" link. When the details...
  5. Idahojan

SOLVED Some list/forms displaying incorrectly in admin

Hi hugh, I am going to assume you meant what I tried when you said did I resave the list as it worked to create a new list, select the old table and save. That seems to have cleared the display issue. Any explanation? I would like to know just so if I run across similar I know exactly what to...
  6. Idahojan

Hi hugh, Thank you for responding. When you say have I tried resaving the list settings do you mean just resaving the list? I have done that. I have tried saving as a copy as well, that didn't work. I have tried "update the database", that didn't work. I will try setting the reporting to...
  7. Idahojan

Hello, I am a noob. I upgraded my Joomla 2.5 to 3.3.6, template and all components including fabrik. My issue is that some lists/forms are not displaying correctly in the backend and I have been doing different searches through the forums to determine the cause or even determine how to...
  8. Idahojan

Filtering filtered results to multiple levels

Hello, I am fairly new to fabrik and I am not a programmer. I really like the extension and can see a tremendous amount of work went into it and I am using it now on several sites. Kudos to everyone who has contributed. :) My issue is that I think fabrik can help with my application but I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back