Solved-Details view not populating information

Idahojan

Hello,

Bit of a newb here. I have a fabrik list of companies where I have the main list display companies by U.S. State, when you click on the state it shows the list of companies in that state but only their name, city and phone number. Next to each row is the "Details" link. When the details link is clicked it opens a new page with the details view. My issue is that the details view has the element labels but is not populated with actual information. All of the element data is not showing.

Show element in details view is checked as Yes for each element in the details view.

Any ideas on why the data is not showing up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can view what i am talking about here: http://www.worldwideregs.com/index.php/u-s-laboratory-directory and click on "Details"

Thank you

Environment information:
System Information
Setting
Value

PHP Built On Linux boscustweb2705.eigbox.net 3.14.27 #1 SMP Wed Dec 17 21:04:05 EST 2014 x86_64
Database Version 5.5.43-0ubuntu0.12.04.1-log
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
PHP Version 5.3.29
Web Server Apache/2
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.4 Stable [ Ember ] 8-September-2015 21:30 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0

No idea what you are doing.
Your details view is loading the bootstrap FORM template and your record id is empty (so it's always showing a new/empty record).
Are you running the recent Fabrik (3.3.3)?
Do you have Joomla error reporting enabled?
Is your template showing system messages?

BTW:
PHP 5.3 is pretty old

thanks troester, I don't really have any idea what I'm doing either:rolleyes:
Fabrik 3.3.3
Error reporting is set to system default
I am not seeing any system messages

PHP 5.3 is my hosts option, not mine.:oops:

Set Joomla error reporting to max.
Is your id element accessible, writable?
Did you add a custom view/details link?
Anything else which is not standard?

I set the error reporting to max
I did not add a custom view/details link, however based on the clue you gave me with no record id be passed thru I went back into investigating the connections between the list, form, group and found that the group and form were linked to an old trashed list. I created a new list, form, group and it appears to be working...sort of;) I now broke the list view and when clicking on the state it brings up the details view of the first company in the list, but at least now it is connected and populating. I think a little more work on my end and i'll figure out how to get the list view working again. Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back