Recent content by jenfi

1. J

import excel file to fabrik failed

I have already see that i can save the file in csv format. But now it can not save in csv file because it has some function that can not be saved in csv. does someone knows a way i can still import my excel file so that i can import it to fabrik?
  2. J

import excel file to fabrik failed

Hello, I'm using joomla 2.5.6 I'm trying to import an excel file to fabrik list. I have done the following on the list page i clicked on import on the import page I've choose the excel file. but when i click on continue it give me an error message: File must be a csv file. I thought that an...
  3. J

upload new fabrik svn files using wampserver

Hello, I have installed tortoiseSVN now i have the new files ready to upload. But I'm developing my website locally using WAMPSERVER. My question is how can i upload the new files to my joomla site directory on my local machine using wampserver thnx!
  4. J

Fabrik translation in dutch

ok, many thnx. am gonna try it!
  5. J

ok, i got it and i found a dutch file on github that change some of the text. But what i want to change did not change. You know the pup op message that appear at the validation star for noempty field. that message still appears in english and i can not find it to change it. i will keep...
  6. J

change validation red star

i've just change the image in de image folder
  7. J

change validation red star

Is there a way to change the validation red star in a fabrik form? thnx
  8. J

You mean the nl-NL language that joomla use? i have that already installed but only my labels that i made in dutch are in dutch. for example the validation messages they all are in english.
  9. J

Does anyone know if there is a translation for fabrik 3 in dutch? thnx
  10. J

Captcha element plugin/form not showing on site

I just have made the form from scratch and now it shows perfectly in my site. don't know what was wrong in the first one. thnx
  11. J

Ok thnx, i have fixed the captcha problem. I don't think it's a css thing. cause i have change the template with a template of joomla self at it still give me only the labels no field. i have set the form and list to public use, still no fields. in the back end the form open perfectly only in...
  12. J

Hello, I want to create a captcha element in my form. But i can not find it in the plugin field. also i can not find the plug in in my plugin list. where can i download the captcha plug in. my other ploblem is: i created my template site in artisteer. i created a page that opens the form. but...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back