Captcha element plugin/form not showing on site

jenfi

Hello,

I want to create a captcha element in my form. But i can not find it in the plugin field. also i can not find the plug in in my plugin list.

where can i download the captcha plug in.

my other ploblem is:
i created my template site in artisteer. i created a page that opens the form. but the form does not open correctly. I can only see the labels and no fields

can someone help me with this?

For the captcha element, you have to update from GitHub. Check the Wiki for more info.
For your other issue, it is probably some conflict with the CSS of the template. You should use Firebug (for Firefox) to track the issues.

Ok thnx, i have fixed the captcha problem.

I don't think it's a css thing. cause i have change the template with a template of joomla self at it still give me only the labels no field.

i have set the form and list to public use, still no fields.

in the back end the form open perfectly only in the front end not.

can someone help me with this?

I just have made the form from scratch and now it shows perfectly in my site. don't know what was wrong in the first one.
thnx

Just FYI, I've seen some issues with the CAPTCHA element not working, because we use a direct access URL to a standalone image.php file in the CAPTCHA plugin's folder, that builds the image, rather than going through J!'s index method.

Sometimes htaccess or 3rd party SEF or security extensions (like sh404sef) prevent direct PHP access. And often, those are only applied on front end access.

Doesn't sound like this was your issue, just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else stumbles on this thread with a similar issue.

One of these days I'll modify the CAPTCHA element so rather than using a standalone image.php, I'll wrap it up in a task to be called through a standard J! option=com_fabrik&task=whatever URL.

-- hugh

Hello, i have install latest Captcha plugin, i am using lates fabric 3.0.5.2 and joomla 2.5, after i enabled captcha plugin i cant edit any other element.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back